“Create Scarcity Bars that Trigger Price Bumps When they Expire! OMG “
Get INSTANT access to a Hot Software That
10,000’s of Internet Marketers Need.
Learn More About
Usual Price: £27.00
Today Only: £17.00
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
P.S. Remember: your purchase is backed by my 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. You’ve got nothing to lose except a chance to try it out for yourself!
Terms and Conditions:
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
Can be used as content for YOU.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:
Can NOT be sold under any circumstances.
1. You may not use this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.