Learn How To Make Your Very Own Killer High Converting Video Sales Pages Easily!
Video Sales Letters Convert Much Better Than Traditional Sales Pages! And Now You Can Make Them
Learn How Right Now
Uncover the secrets to creating the highest converting sales letters you’ve ever seen in your life!
Find out how why video sales letters convert so much better than traditional sales pages.
Discover the most essential tools for creating killer video sales letters, and how to learn to use them quickly and easily with no experience!
Learn how to make your video sales letters even better with our critical elements checklist!
And much more
Sample Content Preview
Tips for Engaging Video Sales Letters
The few people who claim their video sales letters aren’t converting well are often those who put their videos together without as much thought and attention as they should use.
We are going to look at a few things you can do to make sure your video sales letters are the best they can be.
1. Grab Attention – Just like your headline, you need to make sure the first few moments of your sales video grab attention. Use appealing text, great music, and interesting imagery.
2. Be Brief – A video sales letter is generally most effective at between 10 and 25 minutes. Sometimes longer videos are necessary and effective, but most people will lose interest if you go beyond this range. So keep your video to a reasonable length, but also long enough to say everything you need to say.
3. Solve a Problem – As in a normal sales letter, your video should focus on at least one problem your product can solve and present that clearly.
4. Stay Positive – You may have some negative things you need to focus on, but the overall tone of your video needs to be uplifting.
5. Use Auto-Play – I’m sure you’ve heard people talk about how much they hate auto-play. Yes, there are people who truly detest it. But the fact is, it works. Whatever your personal feeling are about it, you should consider using it because you’ll see results.
6. Don’t Show Video Controls – Another proven fact of video sales letters is that you shouldn’t show the video controls. Don’t make it so people can click ahead or go back. Don’t make it so they can pause it. Just keep the controls off.
7. Use Music Carefully – Music can be a great tool in video sales letters, but it should be used carefully and judiciously. Be sure music isn’t playing in the background when you’re speaking, because it could distract from your message.
Important Video Sales Letter Features
There are a few features that can really make a difference to the effectiveness of your video sales letters. These elements should be included in every video sales presentation you create.
First of all, you should be sure your video has a headline. This should be in the video itself, in the script, and possibly on the web page itself beside or above the video.
As with regular sales letters, the headline is perhaps the most important element of all, so be sure it’s a good one.
Solving the Problem
In the last section, we touched on the importance of presenting how your product solves a particular problem (or problems.) It’s a good idea to focus on one main problem, but you could present a few other smaller problems, too.
Be sure you really stick that problem in front of the viewer’s nose in a way they can’t escape from. You can do this by mentioning the problem repeatedly in different ways, and even presenting various scenarios that might happen if they don’t solve the problem.
Make sure your product is presented as the solution to that problem.
Love it or hate it, scarcity works. Be sure to let people know they won’t be able to get your offer for long. Either the product will be taken off the market, or the price will go up, but let them know that they must act right away.
Don’t Forget a Call-to-Action
Tell the viewer what you want them to do. Don’t expect them to read your mind! Do you want them to buy? Then tell them to hit the BUY NOW button. Do you want them to opt-in to your newsletter? Then tell them to enter their name and email address and hit SUBMIT. Whatever you want them to do, TELL THEM!
Include Social Proof
Social proof is a major key to getting sales on any kind of sales letter. This could be your credentials in your market or your testimonials. (Video testimonials included in the video could work well!)
Don’t Forget a Guarantee
As with any type of sales letter, a solid guarantee can help close the sale. Let people know that if they aren’t happy with their purchase, they can get their money back with no hassle.
Use Graphics Wisely
Graphics can be an important element on a traditional text sales letter, but they can be extremely distracting on a video sales page. Generally speaking, graphics should be used very sparingly on video sales pages.
Learning to Make Video Sales Letters
If you don’t know how to make sales letters, you’ll either need to learn to do it, or hire someone to do it for you. The best option, of course, would be to learn to do it yourself. Not only is that the least expensive option, but your videos will almost always perform better with that personal touch.
Think about it. Who knows your product better than you? You are obviously the best one to present your product. You will gain a lot more credibility if you can look at the camera and say, “Hi, my name is Jane Smith, and this is my product!”
Sure, you can have someone else create the video for you, but it is so much better if you can put your own personal touch in the video and inject your personality into it in the same way you inject your personality into your product.
If you want to learn to create videos, here is a great course that will take you through the entire process using a variety of different setups. It’s extremely affordable, and will have you making professional videos in no time! (And it will save you a fortune on outsourcing!)
Video Creation Tools
There are some things you will need if you’re going to make your own videos. These tools (software and hardware) will make life a lot easier for you if you intend to make your own videos.
The first thing you’ll need is a room with good acoustics. Otherwise, you’re likely to get a terrible echo, or it will sound like you’re speaking in a tunnel. Ideally, you’ll want to film in a small room filled with plush furniture (like sofas and beds) that can absorb a lot of the sound reverberations.
A Video Camera
You don’t need to invest in an expensive video camera. Even a good camera phone will do. (Most high-end cellphones have a decent video camera built in.) Just be sure the video and sound quality are acceptable.
Of course, you won’t need this if you’re going to do a screen grab type video. But if you’re going to appear on camera yourself, or have an actor do it, you’ll need a decent camera.
Video Sales Letter Zombie
If you’re going to be on camera, you need to be sure the lighting in the room is good enough to ensure your features are well lit and there are no harsh shadows.
A Good Microphone
If you’re using a video camera with a decent built-in microphone, you probably don’t need to worry about this. However, if you’re doing a screen grab style video, or one that focuses on images and slides, you’ll need a good microphone to record your voice.
At the very least, you should hire someone to do the voiceover if you don’t want to use your own voice. Videos with voice outperform those that don’t by a very large margin.
“Here Is Your Unbeatable Money Back Guarantee!”
That’s right. You can test drive this product for a full 30 days after your purchase to check out this product to see if it are for you.
Read it. Absorb. Apply it to your existing business. Observe the results.
If for any reason at all, you’re not satisfied with this product whatsoever, just contact me, let me know why, and I’ll refund your purchase, provided you delete the copy off your hard drive.
YOU CANNOT LOSE.
Download Instantly For Only £9.99
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning).
(This is a digital download. You will instantly be directed to the download page upon purchase)
P.S. Remember: your purchase is backed by my 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. You’ve got nothing to lose except a chance to try it out for yourself
– Ebook (PDF, DOC), 17 Pages
– 7 Part Autoresponder Email Messages (TXT)
– 1 Squeeze Page (HTML, PSD)
– File Size: 23,582 KB
Terms and Conditions
License: Resale Rights
– sell this product and keep 100% profits
– use the included professional graphics as-is for marketing
– deliver the download page to paying customers only
– add this product to your paid membership sites without any rights – Just Personal use
– bundle this product to a package priced at least $19 – Personal use only
– sell the product for personal use
You may not:
– sell this product under $9 nor giveaway this product for free
– edit/change the included professional graphics
– share the download page on any free download sites
– add this product to any free membership sites
– bundle this product to a package that you sell under $7
– sell the product with Resell Rights
– sell the product with Master Resell Rights
– sell the product with Private Label Rights
1. You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.