Keeping Your List Clean Is Vital To Your Business
How Do You Avoid Spam Traps, Honey Pots?
Did you know that one of the main reasons your emails are not getting delivered is due to a high bounce rate or spam traps.
In email marketing bounce rate refers to the percentage of email addresses in your subscriber list that didn’t receive your message because it was returned by a recipient mail server. There are two categories of email bounces including hard bounce and soft bounce.
When your email bounces this causes problems to your deliverability.
If you have a lot of emails that are bouncing on your list then that tells the email service that you are using that people don’t want to read your message…so this in turn hurts your deliver rate.
So What Do You Need To Do?
Well at least on a monthly if not weekly basis you should be cleaning your list.
The cost of this can be anything $50 for a list of 10,000 so upwards of a couple of thousand dollars a year.
The One Stop Shop For Cleaning Your Lists With A 70% Discount In Costs Saving You $1000’S A Year
And remove these bad emails from your lists.
This Is The Full Unlimited Pro Version That Comes With Unlimited Usage Rights.
Grab Email Validator Software, There’s Absolutely No Risk!
Here is our promise to you.
Try the Email Validator package risk free for 30 days and if it is not right for you then all you need to do is send us a support ticket and we will refund every penny of your purchase.
No questions asked…
Just a full refund…
With our 30 day money back guarantee you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Usual Price: £36.00
Today Only: £9.99
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
P.S. Remember: your purchase is backed by my 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. You’ve got nothing to lose except a chance to try it out for yourself!
License Terms: Master Resale Rights
– sell this product and keep 100% profits
– use the included professional graphics as-is for marketing
– deliver the download page to paying customers only
– add this product to your paid membership sites
– bundle this product to a package priced at least $9
– sell the product for personal use
– sell the product with Resell Rights
You may not:
– sell this product under $9 nor giveaway this product for free
– edit/change the included professional graphics
– share the download page on any free download sites
– add this product to any free membership sites
– bundle this product to a package that you sell under $7
– sell the product with Master Resell Rights
– sell the product with Private Label Rights or above
1. You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.