A Premium Theme Optimized For Creating WooCommerce Online Stores That Provides A Super-Fast Interface For The Ultimate User Experience
Business, Marketplace, Retail
“If you build it, they will come”
‘WoodMart’ is a premium WordPress theme designed from the ground up for building supreme WooCommerce online stores of any kind. Focussed on user experience first WoodMart uses a powerful AJAX tech to give users a very fast and seamless online shopping interface without the need to constantly refresh pages.
Build any kind of online store you can imagine and start earning that passive revenue stream you have been thinking about with ‘WoodMart’ for WordPress and never look back.
Theme Settings Panel
With a powerful Theme Settings Panel that allows you to change a plethora of Theme Settings with a single click, you don’t need any coding experience. Without the need for multiple plugins to power it WoodMart is smart, lean and fast, so you can get on with business. The Theme Settings panel gives you a graphical interface to make simple changes quickly and easily.
Everything has been tweaked and developed to respond to your customization requests with a minimum of fuss so what you are left with is a highly customizable website that can adapt to your change requests easily and quickly.
Change up your fonts, update your colour palette to you meet your brand guidelines, update your swatches to show multiple product variations – it’s all accessible from the familiarity of the intuitive WordPress dashboard.
Of course WoodMart features a completely responsive design that manipulates itself to best suit the device it is being viewed on. This means you can carry on with the best part like listing items for sale, creating a killer shop and leaving the technical stuff up to the developers.
We guarantee that your website will display fluidly across every device type you can think of without any extra effort on your part – laptops, PCs, smartphones and tablets – have been carefully thought out and included in this smart website theme design.
We’ve also made sure that your new website will display with the highest possible pixel density as per users device. If that happens to be a retina ready device then that display will light up with colors that are simply out of this world.
Make the most of your photography with this retina ready theme for WordPress, you won’t regret it.
SEO is like the hottest buzzword of the decade but put simply it means that your website needs to be coded a certain way so that Search Engines like Google and Bing can find the right stuff it needs to, to rank your page correctly.
This means clean code, well designed, and support for almost all popular SEO plugins that give you more control over use of the right metadata in the right place, and being free of bloat.
Not with WoodMart. Using the best tech available we have gotten away from that problem with galleries of products of any kind with stacks of possible types and kinds that simply update as you select them. It provides your customers with the kind of experience you’d expect in a leading marketplace online today. Live up to their expectations with WoodMart for WordPress – simple.
Over 35 Demo Layouts
A great website should have a nice supply of demo layouts to get you started and we recognized this from the outset and went out hard from the gate with over 35 stunning layouts for you to choose from. You can use our theme for any kind of store including furniture, fashion, clothing, electronics, watches, glasses, sport, shoes, jewellery, cosmetics and a lot of others. Our theme is also suitable for corporate and magazine websites and you can use it without WooCommerce.
Advanced Variable Products
Being able to apply multiple product variables and swatches to products in your store is a must. WoodMart is optimized by allowing you to have one listing but show many colours for instances, or a certain product that has multiple sizes, types, styles, purposes.
This gives your shop so much more depth with every product being able to have multiple attributes and variations, and as soon as they are added to your Cart they appear, no page reloads, no refresh necessary. Once you’ve tried it there’s no looking back.
Drag & Drop Header Builder!
A great user experience often starts with an awesome header design, and as silly as that may sound to some it is often overlooked. With the next iteration of WoodMart we release a powerful ‘Drag & Drop’ header builder that gives you complete control over designing your headers. Drag blocks into place, label them, update background images, colours, borders, padding you name it. All with a simple GUI that anyone can use to build something really unique.
Unlimited possibilities with WoodMart!
Main Theme Feature List:
- 45+ Beautiful demo layouts
- 15+ Prebuilt home pages
- WooCommerce 3.0+ advanced support
- WP Bakery Drag & Drop page builder
- 100% Responsive & Retina ready
- WordPress 5.0+ support
- Multilanguage ready
- RTL ready demo
- GDPR compliant
- Lifetime auto-updates
- Online Documentation
- 24/7 Support forum
- Video tutorials
- Drag & Drop Header Builder
- One-click easy installation
- Dummy Content included
- Clean and well-organized codebase
- PHP Object-Oriented standards
- Minified JS and CSS files
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE11, Edge
- Custom CSS & JS in Theme Settings
- AJAX shop filters
- AJAX search
- AJAX Add to cart for all products
- Infinite scrolling for the shop page
- WooCommerce attributes swatches
- Swatches on shop page
- Lazy loading for images
- Drag & Drop mega menu
- BUILT IN PLUGINS
- WP Bakery Page Builder included
- Revolution Slider included
- WPML Officially Certified (not included)
- Full Toolset compatibility for custom WooCommerce stores
- WooCommerce supported
- Multi vendors plugins supported
- WCFM Marketplace
- YITH Multi VendorWC Marketplace
- WC Vendors
- Germanized free version of the plugin supported
- Wishlist & Compare supported
- 35+ Custom WP Bakery Page Builder elements
- Child theme included
- Advanced mobile side navigation
- 4 Website layouts
- Full Width
- Content full width Wide (1600 px)
- 3 sidebar position
- Left sidebar
- Right sidebar
- Full width
- Different sidebar size
- Advanced page heading settings
- 8 Predefined header layouts
- Advanced header customizations options
- 3 Header layouts for mobile devices
- Sticky header
- Sidebar login widget
- Full Screen Menu
- Customize header height
- Custom logo for the header and for sticky header
- Logo paddings and responsive options
- Transparent header
- Header background and text colour scheme
- Top bar colour schemes
- Different shopping cart icons
- Upload custom icons for header elements
- Different menu hover styles
- Different search layouts
- Search by SKU
- My account links in the header
- Login form dropdown in the header
- Social login/register with
- Custom 404 pages
- Parallax on scroll on WPB single image and columns
- 12 + Footer layouts
- Footer colour schemes
- 2 copyrights layouts
- Pre-footer area
- Sticky footer
- Custom Typography options
- All Google fonts included
- Type kit fonts supported
- Upload your custom fonts
- Unlimited Colours
- Background for pages content
- Different Buttons styles
- 3 Styles for HTML forms
- 5 Blog designs
- Small images
- Masonry grid
- Blog columns: 2, 3, 4
- Blog styles: Flat, with shadows
- Share buttons for blog posts
- Author biography section
- Related posts slider
- Infinite scrolling and “Load more” button
- Different portfolio styles
- Infinite scrolling portfolio
- Portfolio categories filters
- Shop filters area
- Hover image for shop page
- Countdown timer for sale products
- Built in Quick View
- Sticky add to cart button
- Variations on quick view
- AJAX add to cart for variable & grouped products
- AJAX remove from cart
- “Products per page” function on frontend
- Choose number of products columns on frontend
- Different space between products
- Masonry grid shop page
- 8 Product hover effects
- 3 Product categories styles
- Off-canvas sidebar. Can be enabled separately for mobile/tablet/desktop
- Shop title with categories menu
- Attribute swatches for variable products
- Brands for products
- Filter by brand
- Brand description in product tabs
- Catalogue mode option
- Cookie law info popup
- Advanced Promo popup options
- Show popup after some time
- Show after number of pages visited
- Show on user scroll
- Accordion function for product categories widget
- Nice Scroll for filters widgets
- Different product page designs
- Sticky product information
- Sticky product images
- Product description with shadow
- Product images zoom
- 6 Product thumbnails layouts
- Left (vertical position)
- Bottom (horizontal carousel)
- Bottom (1 column)
- Bottom (2 columns)
- Combined grid
- Photo swipe gallery for images
- Share buttons for product page
- Different tabs layouts: tabs, accordion
- My account page tabs
- Maintenance mode option
- HTML Blocks post type
- THEME WIDGETS
- AJAX Search
- Author information
- HTML Block
- Price filter
- Recent posts
- Sidebar mega menu
- User panel
- Layered navigation
- Advanced Google Maps element
- Custom Google maps styles
- Gradients for rows and titles
- Section dividers
- Parallax for rows
- AJAX Products tabs WP Bakery Page Builder element
- Quantity +/- buttons for products
- SVG logo image
Now Only: $15.99
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look at this extremely limited offer that has the potential to help you..
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
PS – You’ll discover all the steps, tools and resources to help you finally succeed! Click the Add to Cart button to get your theme today!
* What’s Inside: Premium Genuine WordPress Theme, All Documentation, PSD Graphics, Demos, Child Theme etc. (We only offer the exact same products as our vendor’s offer on their official website, but we don’t offer any additional author services like author’s and license keys)
* Get Lifetime Updates.
* All Products come with GPL Licensing.
* 100% Free From Virus / Malicious Script / Backdoor.
* File Size: 21 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Updated: May 2021 (Current Version 6.0.4)
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to share and change it. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software–to make sure the software is free for all its users. This General Public License applies to most of the Free Software Foundation’s software and to any other program whose authors commit to using it. (Some other Free Software Foundation software is covered by the GNU Lesser General Public License instead.) You can apply it to your programs, too.
When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for this service if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs; and that you know you can do these things.
To protect your rights, we need to make restrictions that forbid anyone to deny you these rights or to ask you to surrender the rights. These restrictions translate to certain responsibilities for you if you distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it.
For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must give the recipients all the rights that you have. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights.
We protect your rights with two steps: (1) copyright the software, and (2) offer you this license which gives you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify the software.
Also, for each author’s protection and ours, we want to make certain that everyone understands that there is no warranty for this free software. If the software is modified by someone else and passed on, we want its recipients to know that what they have is not the original, so that any problems introduced by others will not reflect on the original authors’ reputations.
Finally, any free program is threatened constantly by software patents. We wish to avoid the danger that redistributors of a free program will individually obtain patent licenses, in effect making the program proprietary. To prevent this, we have made it clear that any patent must be licensed for everyone’s free use or not licensed at all.
The precise terms and conditions for copying, distribution and modification follow.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
0. This License applies to any program or other work which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed under the terms of this General Public License. The “Program”, below, refers to any such program or work, and a “work based on the Program” means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term “modification”.) Each licensee is addressed as “you”.
Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not covered by this License; they are outside its scope. The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does.
1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program’s source code as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and give any other recipients of the Program a copy of this License along with the Program.
You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
2. You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
a) You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License.
c) If the modified program normally reads commands interactively when run, you must cause it, when started running for such interactive use in the most ordinary way, to print or display an announcement including an appropriate copyright notice and a notice that there is no warranty (or else, saying that you provide a warranty) and that users may redistribute the program under these conditions, and telling the user how to view a copy of this License. (Exception: if the Program itself is interactive but does not normally print such an announcement, your work based on the Program is not required to print an announcement.)
These requirements apply to the modified work as a whole. If identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Program, and can be reasonably considered independent and separate works in themselves, then this License, and its terms, do not apply to those sections when you distribute them as separate works. But when you distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is a work based on the Program, the distribution of the whole must be on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless of who wrote it.
Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or collective works based on the Program.
In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Program with the Program (or with a work based on the Program) on a volume of a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under the scope of this License.
3. You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under Section 2) in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following:
a) Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
b) Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
c) Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only for non-commercial distribution and only if you received the program in object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with Subsection b above.)
The source code for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For an executable work, complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering access to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the source code, even though third parties are not compelled to copy the source along with the object code.
4. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
5. You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the Program or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or distributing the Program (or any work based on the Program), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Program or works based on it.
6. Each time you redistribute the Program (or any work based on the Program), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensor to copy, distribute or modify the Program subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients’ exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties to this License.
7. If, as a consequence of a court judgment or allegation of patent infringement or for any other reason (not limited to patent issues), conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence you may not distribute the Program at all. For example, if a patent license would not permit royalty-free redistribution of the Program by all those who receive copies directly or indirectly through you, then the only way you could satisfy both it and this License would be to refrain entirely from distribution of the Program.
If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances.
It is not the purpose of this section to induce you to infringe any patents or other property right claims or to contest validity of any such claims; this section has the sole purpose of protecting the integrity of the free software distribution system, which is implemented by public license practices. Many people have made generous contributions to the wide range of software distributed through that system in reliance on consistent application of that system; it is up to the author/donor to decide if he or she is willing to distribute software through any other system and a licensee cannot impose that choice.
This section is intended to make thoroughly clear what is believed to be a consequence of the rest of this License.
8. If the distribution and/or use of the Program is restricted in certain countries either by patents or by copyrighted interfaces, the original copyright holder who places the Program under this License may add an explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries, so that distribution is permitted only in or among countries not thus excluded. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if written in the body of this License.
9. The Free Software Foundation may publish revised and/or new versions of the General Public License from time to time. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns.
Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the Program specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and “any later version”, you have the option of following the terms and conditions either of that version or of any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you may choose any version ever published by the Free Software Foundation.
10. If you wish to incorporate parts of the Program into other free programs whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author to ask for permission. For software which is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, write to the Free Software Foundation; we sometimes make exceptions for this. Our decision will be guided by the two goals of preserving the free status of all derivatives of our free software and of promoting the sharing and reuse of software generally.
11. BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
12. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product