— World’s #1 most popular backup plugin —
Simplifies backups and restoration. It is the world’s highest ranking and most popular scheduled backup plugin, with over three million currently-active installs. Backup your files and database backups into the cloud and restore with a single click!
Backup into the cloud directly to Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 (or compatible), Updraft-Vault, Rack Space Cloud, FTP, Dream Objects, Open stack Swift, and email. The paid version also backs up to Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage, Back blaze B2, SFTP, SCP, and WebDAV.
- Top-quality: UpdraftPlus is the highest-ranking backup plugin on wordpress.org, with over 3 million currently active installs. Widely tested and reliable, this is the world’s #1 most popular and mostly highly rated scheduled backup plugin.
- Reliable Backups: simplifies backups (and restoration). Backup automatically on a repeating schedule. Backup into the cloud (Amazon S3 (or compatible), Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace Cloud, DreamObjects, FTP, Openstack Swift, UpdraftPlus Vault and email) and restore with a single click. Backups of files and database can have separate schedules. The paid version also backs up to Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage, SFTP, SCP, and WebDAV.
- Quick Restore: (both file and database backups). Select which components of a backup to restore
This great all-in-one deal gets you all the free features plus…
- All Updraft-Plus Add-Ons. And there are a lot. With this single plugin, you’ll get multiple storage destinations, automatic backup, migrator, importer, enhanced reporting, no adverts, fix backup time, more files, more database options, multisite/network, WebDAV, Microsoft OneDrive, SFTP/FTPS/SCP enhanced support for Dropbox (sub-folders), Rackspace Cloud Files, Amazon S3 (Standard – Infrequent access) and Google Drive (sub-folders).
- Free upgrades, including new Add-Ons when they become available, for a year.
- Free support via forum and email for a year.
- Free storage a year’s 1Gb subscription to Updraft Vault, our own remote storage product
|Backup WordPress files and database|
|Translated into over 16 languages|
|Restore from backup|
|Backup to remote storage|
|Dropbox, Google Drive, FTP, S3, Rackspace, Email|
|Free 1Gb for Updraft-Vault|
|WebDAV, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP/SCP, encrypted FTP, BackBlaze|
|Backup extra files and databases|
|Migrate / clone (i.e. copy) websites|
|Basic email reporting|
|Advanced reporting features|
|Automatic backup when updating WP/plugins/themes|
|Send backups to multiple remote destinations|
|Restore backups from other plugins|
|No advertising links on Updraft Plus settings page|
|Fix backup time|
|Lock settings access|
|Browse backup contents in WordPress|
|Download individual files from backup in WordPress|
|Run from WP-CLI|
|Restore a backup from other plugins|
Sweet Package, Right?
So Don’t Delay, You Don’t Want to Miss This!
Here’s how to get started…
- Click the ADD TO CART link below
- Enter your information via our secure and very well encrypted 256 BIT Server…
- Within seconds of processing your order, you’ll get complete access to this step-by-step package delivered right to your email.
If you follow what’s inside, you WILL get great results… Don’t wait!
Now Only: $15.99
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look at this extremely limited offer that has the potential to help you..
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
PS – You’ll discover all the steps, tools and resources to help you finally succeed! Click the Add to Cart button to get your copy today!
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= What exactly does UpdraftPlus do? =
Our free version of UpdraftPlus is fully functional: it performs full, manual or scheduled backups of all your WordPress files, databases, plugins and themes, and restores them direct from your WordPress control panel.
* Backs up to multiple cloud storage options: Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 (or compatible, e.g. DigitalOcean Spaces), UpdraftPlus Vault, Rackspace Cloud, FTP, DreamObjects, Openstack Swift, and email.
* Can split your website into multiple archives
* Downloads backup archives directly from your WordPress dashboard
* Automatically resumes and retries failed uploads
UpdraftPlus is supported on all current versions of PHP, and is translated in over 16 languages.
Extra features, including full guaranteed support, are available for purchase via our website shop. The full package of add-ons is included in our advanced version of the plugin, UpdraftPremium.
= What are the benefits of upgrading to UpdraftPlus Premium? =
The free version of UpdraftPlus works just fine, but if you need more features and functionality, including migration and multisite compatibility, you can purchase our Premium version.
Here are some of the key features of UpdraftPlus Premium:
* Easily duplicates or migrates websites (using the built-in Migrator)
* Backs up non WP files and databases to multiple remote destinations and to more cloud storage options (WebDAV, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Backblaze B2, SFTP/SCP, encrypted FTP)
* Restores and migrates backup sets from other backup plugins: BackWPUp, BackupWordPress, Simple Backup, WordPress Backup to Dropbox
* Encrypts sensitive databases; has lock access settings
* Offers sophisticated reporting and scheduling
* Backs up automatically before updates to themes and plugins and cores
* Includes 1 GB centralised remote storage (with UpdraftVault)
* Free dedicated expert support
* Multisite/multi-network compatible
To find out more, why not take a look at our comparison page. UpdraftPremium is available for purchase here.
= How do I install UpdraftPlus? =
Here are the installation guidelines from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ReY7Z19h2I
= Where are your other FAQs, other than the few found here? =
Here: <a href=”https://updraftplus.com/faqs/”>https://updraftplus.com/faqs/</a> (by keeping them in one place, we make sure they don’t fall out-of-date!).
= Is there any way to make managing multiple website backups easier? =
Yes! We’ve developed a brilliant new plugin that allows you to backup, update and manage all of your website remotely from one central location. It’s called UpdraftCentral, and it comes in 2 different forms:
* UpdraftCentral (free, self-hosted)
* UpdraftCentral Premium (fully-hosted by us and “ready-to-go”; self-hosted version also available)
= UpdraftPlus runs out of time when it’s trying to backup, after I have left it for some time to give it a good chance. What can I do? =
This problem is probably caused by your account being starved of resources by your (cheap) web host provider. This is far from ideal; although UpdraftPlus supports resuming backup runs right from the beginning to avoid everything having to be done at once, it has its limits. The best thing is to choose a more reputable web host. Failing this, try going into the “Expert settings” and reducing the size at which zip files are split. UpdraftPlus is known to successfully backup websites that run into the multiple-gigabytes on web servers that are not resource-starved.
= If my site gets hacked and the backups don’t work, is there anything I can do? =
Unfortunately not; since this is free software, there’s no warranty and no guarantee. It’s up to you to verify that UpdraftPlus is creating your backups correctly.
* What’s Inside: Premium Genuine WordPress Plugin, Pro Version, All Documentation. (We only offer the exact same products as our vendor’s offer on their official website, but we don’t offer any additional author services like author’s and license keys)
* Get Lifetime Updates.
* All Products come with GPL Licensing.
* 100% Free From Virus / Malicious Script / Backdoor.
* File Size: 3 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Updated: 25th June 2021 (Current Version 6.8.5)
Product License: GPL Version 3
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
== License ==
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to share and change it. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software–to make sure the software is free for all its users. This General Public License applies to most of the Free Software Foundation’s software and to any other program whose authors commit to using it. (Some other Free Software Foundation software is covered by the GNU General Public License instead.) You can apply it to your programs, too.
When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for this service if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs; and that you know you can do these things.
To protect your rights, we need to make restrictions that forbid anyone to deny you these rights or to ask you to surrender the rights. These restrictions translate to certain responsibilities for you if you distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it.
For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must give the recipients all the rights that you have. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights.
We protect your rights with two steps: (1) copyright the software, and (2) offer you this license which gives you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify the software.
Also, for each author’s protection and ours, we want to make certain that everyone understands that there is no warranty for this free software. If the software is modified by someone else and passed on, we want its recipients to know that what they have is not the original, so that any problems introduced by others will not reflect on the original authors’ reputations.
Finally, any free program is threatened constantly by software patents. We wish to avoid the danger that redistributors of a free program will individually obtain patent licenses, in effect making the program proprietary. To prevent this, we have made it clear that any patent must be licensed for everyone’s free use or not licensed at all.
The precise terms and conditions for copying, distribution and modification follow.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
0. This License applies to any program or other work which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed under the terms of this General Public License. The “Program”, below, refers to any such program or work, and a “work based on the Program” means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term “modification”.) Each licensee is addressed as “you”.
Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not covered by this License; they are outside its scope. The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does.
1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program’s source code as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and give any other recipients of the Program a copy of this License along with the Program.
You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
2. You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
a) You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License.
c) If the modified program normally reads commands interactively when run, you must cause it, when started running for such interactive use in the most ordinary way, to print or display an announcement including an appropriate copyright notice and a notice that there is no warranty (or else, saying that you provide a warranty) and that users may redistribute the program under these conditions, and telling the user how to view a copy of this License. (Exception: if the Program itself is interactive but does not normally print such an announcement, your work based on the Program is not required to print an announcement.)
These requirements apply to the modified work as a whole. If identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Program, and can be reasonably considered independent and separate works in themselves, then this License, and its terms, do not apply to those sections when you distribute them as separate works. But when you distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is a work based on the Program, the distribution of the whole must be on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless of who wrote it.
Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or collective works based on the Program.
In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Program with the Program (or with a work based on the Program) on a volume of a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under the scope of this License.
3. You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under Section 2) in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following:
a) Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
b) Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
c) Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only for non-commercial distribution and only if you received the program in object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with Subsection b above.)
The source code for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For an executable work, complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering access to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the source code, even though third parties are not compelled to copy the source along with the object code.
4. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
5. You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the Program or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or distributing the Program (or any work based on the Program), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Program or works based on it.
6. Each time you redistribute the Program (or any work based on the Program), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensor to copy, distribute or modify the Program subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients’ exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties to this License.
7. If, as a consequence of a court judgment or allegation of patent infringement or for any other reason (not limited to patent issues), conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence you may not distribute the Program at all. For example, if a patent license would not permit royalty-free redistribution of the Program by all those who receive copies directly or indirectly through you, then the only way you could satisfy both it and this License would be to refrain entirely from distribution of the Program.
If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances.
It is not the purpose of this section to induce you to infringe any patents or other property right claims or to contest validity of any such claims; this section has the sole purpose of protecting the integrity of the free software distribution system, which is implemented by public license practices. Many people have made generous contributions to the wide range of software distributed through that system in reliance on consistent application of that system; it is up to the author/donor to decide if he or she is willing to distribute software through any other system and a licensee cannot impose that choice.
This section is intended to make thoroughly clear what is believed to be a consequence of the rest of this License.
8. If the distribution and/or use of the Program is restricted in certain countries either by patents or by copyrighted interfaces, the original copyright holder who places the Program under this License may add an explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries, so that distribution is permitted only in or among countries not thus excluded. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if written in the body of this License.
9. The Free Software Foundation may publish revised and/or new versions of the General Public License from time to time. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns.
Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the Program specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and “any later version”, you have the option of following the terms and conditions either of that version or of any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you may choose any version ever published by the Free Software Foundation.
10. If you wish to incorporate parts of the Program into other free programs whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author to ask for permission. For software which is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, write to the Free Software Foundation; we sometimes make exceptions for this. Our decision will be guided by the two goals of preserving the free status of all derivatives of our free software and of promoting the sharing and reuse of software generally.
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product