Do you find yourself distracted and stuck in cycles of compulsive thinking?
Sometimes, the thoughts are about your past failures and regrets.
You over-analyse past situations and think I should have said this” or “I shouldn’t have done that.
Often, these thoughts create guilt, shame, and regret which bring your mood down.
At other times, you obsess about what might happen in the future.
If you have an upcoming presentation, you fantasize about the million ways that it could go wrong.
You worry that people will not like your presentation or that you will do something embarrassing.
This obsession with the future creates a lot of fear and anxiety which keep you stuck in analysis paralysis.
Even when you know that you can’t change the past or predict the future, it seems impossible for you to control where your attention goes.
You feel constantly stressed, anxious and unhappy.
Yet, you get a sense that your real life is passing you by every day.
You know that you could be happier and more fulfilled if only you could stay focused on the present moment.
Why You Need To Master The Art Of Mindfulness
Sadly, a lot of the advice that is out there on how to break free from compulsive thinking and enjoy the present moment is not practical.
Most of the time, friends, family, and even experts will advise you to live in the now or just be present.
Problem is, this advice doesn’t give you the tools, tactics, and practices that will actually help you get in touch with the present moment.
The surprising truth is that there are some little-known techniques and practices that make it easy for you to make every moment count and break free from your mind.
Luckily for you, these techniques are easy to master and apply.
You can start applying them now and start seeing the chains of chronic distraction fall away.
Enjoy The Beauty Of The Present Moment
Today, you’ll learn how to stay in the present moment and stop worrying about the past or the future.
For many years I was just like you.
I was completely stuck in over-thinking, worry, and fear.
I often thought about my past failures and found myself re-experiencing the shame and guilt that I felt back then.
I was completely paralyzed by my past mistakes.
To make matters worse, I worried about the future obsessively.
I imagined negative scenarios of how I was going to fail or embarrass myself which made me fear failure and uncertainty.
I was projecting all my fears, worries, and insecurities onto my future.
This created a lot of stress and anxiety for me.
My friends and family were upset because I was not paying attention to them.
Because I was distracted and unfocused at work, I made a lot of mistakes.
I was a stressed and distracted mess and on the verge of falling into depression.
Was I doomed to be a prisoner of my thoughts? I wondered.
That’s when I started studying the science and philosophy behind mindfulness and staying in the present moment.
I discovered little-known techniques and principles that make it easy to take control of the mind and start living in the now.
As soon as I started applying these techniques and principles my life changed for the better!
Today, I have stopped obsessing over my past and worrying about the future.
I enjoy the present moment and appreciate everything that I have in life.
My life is fuller, richer, and more vibrant.
Time has slowed down and I am no longer in a rush.
When I am with my friends and family, I give them my undivided attention.
My relationships have improved because I am present and I connect with them genuinely.
At work, my performance has skyrocketed. I can focus on my tasks without distracting myself with social media and my phone.
I have the courage to go after my dreams because I don’t fear failure or uncertainty.
I am no longer stressed and worried about unimportant things that might never happen.
I am calm, at peace, and fulfilled.
And today, I want to share with you the discovery that changed my life.
These secrets and techniques will guide you on how to control your attention and live in the present moment.
You will be happier, calmer, and more mindful.
It’s time for you to find genuine and lasting happiness.
The Secret To Living In The Now
How to Live in the NOW & Make Every Moment Count
The Lost Art of Being Present is the ultimate guide for those who want to be more mindful so that they can reduce stress and lead a fulfilling life. This research-backed guide will show you everything you need to know about harnessing the power of your mind to live a life of joy and fulfilment.
Follow the steps taught in this powerful guide and you’ll start noticing changes IMMEDIATELY.
If you are sick and tired of being paralyzed by your past and missing the beauty of being present,
If you want to have a happy and fulfilled life,
Then you owe it to yourself and everyone around you to learn the simple but powerful steps taught in The Lost Art of Being Present.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Receive Inside:
The Lost Art Of Being Present eBook Guide
The Lost Art Of Being Present is a 100% brand new and unique eBook that contains the latest and most up-to-date information on “Goal Setting” that was written with heart and real-life experiences.
Packed with over 10,000+ words written in thoughtful way that will ‘talk’ to your readers, creating 100% engagement and bring you into awe.
Here’s A Sneaky Peek Inside This Well Detailed & Fully-Comprehensive Ebook:
The Powerful Practices That You’ll Learn In This Life-Changing Guide
Here are some of the things that you will discover in this life-transforming program:
- The surprising reason why you are always distracted plus how to fix lack of concentration.
- How a little-known and cost-free practice can help you avoid stress and mental disorders.
- The key differences between mindfulness and meditation plus how you can take advantage of both practices.
- How to significantly reduce your stress levels so that you can be happier.
- 4 types of mindfulness activities that can supercharge your ability to stay present.
- The greatest source of distraction that might be affecting you without your knowledge (see chapter 1).
- Do you struggle with negative emotions? Use the techniques in chapter 3 to improve your mood.
- How the little-known concept of Hygge can help you be more mindful.
- What to do instead of wasting your time on digital platforms.
- The most common misconception that most people have about meditation and mindfulness and the truth about these practices.
- 7 life-changing benefits of practicing mindfulness.
- 6 mindfulness techniques that can help you reduce stress.
- How to choose your actions instead of making irrational choices that lead to disasters.
- 7 quick and easy ways to incorporate mindfulness techniques into your exercise routine.
- How to be more present in your life.
- Mindfulness secrets from the happiest countries in the world.
- 5 easy to implement mindfulness tips to help you restore your sleep patterns.
- 10 surprising ways of including mindfulness into your yoga practice.
… Plus many more powerful practices and techniques!
Who Is This For?
This the ultimate guide for those who want to:
- Improve their mental health while avoiding stress and mental illness
- Be fully present in their lives
- Get better rest and sleep
- Increase their level of focus so that they can achieve their biggest goals
- Have fulfilling relationships with themselves and their loved ones
- Improve their decision-making abilities
And it just gets better…
When You Make The Wise Decision To Grab This Today, You’ll Also Get These Fast Action Bonuses…
Fast Action Bonus #1:
The Lost Art Of Being Present – Check List
Fast Action Bonus #2:
The Lost Art Of Being Present – Mind Map
Fast Action Bonus #3:
4-High-Quality Engaging Video Infographics
Fast Action Bonus #4:
10-High-Quality Engaging Viral Videos
Fast Action Bonus #5:
10-High-Quality Engaging Viral Quote Images
When You Take Action Today, You’ll Also
Get These High-Quality Videos…FREE
Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
Exclusive Fast Action Bonus:
Try This Guide… You Don’t Have To
Decide Anything Today…
There’s No Risk!
I can keep telling you just how great my guide is, but you really need to go through it and see for yourself what’s it all about to know if it’s for you…
That’s why I’m going to give you a FULL 30 days to decide if this for you…
(Must Have Genuine Reason For Refund i.e. Broken Download, Corrupt or Files missing etc)
Click The Add To Cart Button Below Now To Get INSTANT ACCESS…
Time to Make a Life-Changing Decision
Now that you know how The Lost Art Of Being Present can change your life for the best, you need to make a decision.
You can either do nothing and continue being stuck in the past, forever.
You’ll never be able to live to your full potential and live your dream life.
Or you can take the step that’ll change your life INSTANTLY by taking advantage of our offer!
You can’t afford to miss it!
As I’ve shown you, The Lost Art Of Being Present will give you the skill set you need to let go of the past and create a fresh start. FAST.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Receive
Instant Access To Today:
- Module #1: High-Quality The Lost Art Of Being Present Training Guide in Pdf format (Valued at $179)
- Module #2: Point-By-Point Checklist (Valued at $27)
- Module #3: Mind Map (Valued at $17)
- Module #4: 4-High-Quality Engaging Infographics (Valued at $170)
- Module #5: 4-High-Quality Engaging Video-Infographics (Valued at $300)
- Module #6: Doodle Style Sales Video (Valued at $170)
- Module #7: High Converting Sales Copy (Valued at $150)
- Module #8: Lead-Magnet pack (Valued at $79)
- Module #9: Complete Set of Professional Graphics (Valued at $250)
- Module #10: Complete Set of Animated Banners (Valued at $188)
- Module #11: 10-High-Quality Engaging Viral Videos (Valued at $250)
- Module #12: 10-High-Quality Engaging Viral Images (Valued at $150)
- Module #13: Official Master Resale Rights License (PRICELESS)
Pro Video Upgrade Package:
- Module #1: 10-Pro Video Tutorials in Mp4 format (Valued at $300)
- Module #2: High Converting Upsell Page (Valued at $160)
- Module #3: Doodle Style Upsell Video (Valued at $177)
- Module #4: PowerPoint Slides (Valued at $250)
- Module #5: Transcripts (Valued at $149)
- Module #6: 10 High-Quality Audios in Mp3 format (Valued at $67)
Normal price: $47.00
Only: $9.99 or FREE for Members
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
I’ll see you on the inside!
PS – Plus, if by 30 days you don’t like what you get from The Lost Art Of Being Present, you can ask for 100% of your money back. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by this offer.
* Number of Pages/Audios/Videos: 80-pages (pdf) 10-audios (mp3) 10-videos (mp4)
* Sales page: Included (html)
* Download/Thank You Page: Included
* Included formats: pptx, gif, png, jpg, mp4, mp3,
* Cover Graphics: png, jpg, in different sizes
* Exclusive Extras: 4-Engaging Video Infographics, 4-Infographics, 10-Viral Videos, 10-Viral Quote Images
* File Size: 427 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released: June 2021
* Suggested Selling Price: £47.00+
Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and e-Cover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product