When You Start With An Awesome Product,
You Can Create Amazing Things!
Built with the eCommerce functionality in mind, Shopkeeper is a fully responsive eCommerce WordPress Theme for WooCommerce with a great design and extensive functionality.
31.000+ online stores chose Shopkeeper to tell their story and sell their products online and even beginners managed to create great-looking eCommerce sites without the hassle of coding.
A quick setup process that guides you though the setup, automatic plugin installation and demo import so you can start working on your site as soon as you get the theme uploaded.
- Quick Setup – Start working on your site right away
- Easy Maintenance – Automatic Updates & Friendly Support
- Coding-Free Customization – Intuitive theme options
In 7+ years on Theme Forest, we’ve managed to get to the top of the Power Elite Authors list by creating top notch Online Store Themes. Being specialized in WooCommerce Themes only, helped us earn the trust among online store owners and that translates into:
- Regularly Updated – Continuous Development
- Friendly Support – Get help whenever you need it
- Low Maintenance – Automatic Setup and Updates
Catalogue Mode for WooCommerce
Turn off the eCommerce functionality of your site to use it cataloguing purposes only. Turn it back on when you’re ready to start selling online.
Does Shopkeeper come with a page builder?
Yes, it comes with WPBakery’s Page Builder. It’s a premium plugin (included) coming free with the Shopkeeper. It gives total freedom when it comes to custom page building. You’re not limited to what you see in the demo, that’s just a starting point. You can mix and match the existing elements to create fully custom pages.
Is Shopkeeper compatible with other page builders?
Yes, sure, you don’t have to stick with the one coming with the theme. Shopkeeper is compatible with the most popular page building options:
- The Gutenberg / Block Editor in WordPress 5+
- Visual Composer
- WPBakery’s Page Builder (included)
Can I turn off the eCommerce functionality?
Yes, Shopkeeper comes with a “Catalogue Mode” option for WooCommerce. When enabled, the eCommerce functionality is disabled by hiding the Cart and the Add to Cart buttons, allowing your to use it for cataloguing and showcasing purposes only.
If you’ll be ready to sell online at a later time, you’ll be able to easily disable the Catalogue Mode with the click of a single button.
Beginner-Friendly – An online store theme for everyone
- Easy Installation and Intuitive Setup
- One-Click Demo Import;
- Easy-to-follow User Guide with video walkthroughs;
- Friendly Support – Our support team is happy to help you with any issues you may run into while you’re setting up the theme;
Reliability is key when choosing a WP Theme
Regularly updated, well documented with tutorials and video walkthroughs, plus a friendly support team ready to help you whenever you need it.
- Automatic Updates
- On-Going Updates;
- 27,000+ Users;
- Power Elite Author;
General Theme Settings
- Adjustable Background Colours;
- Adjustable Text Colours;
- Enable / Disable Smooth Page Loading Transition;
- Extend with your custom CSS;
- Comes with a starter Child Theme for advanced customization;
Font / Typography Settings
- Google Fonts Integration (700+);
- Free Adobe Type kit Integration Addon;
- 2 Premium Web fonts Included (Neue Einstallung, Radnika);
- Adjustable Font Sizes;
- Adjustable Font Colours;
Header Customization Options
- Easy Logo Uploading;
- Adjustable Logo Size;
- Option to have an alternative logo on mobiles;
- Centred Logo / Split Navigation;
- Transparent Header and Page Specific Colour Schemes;
- Hamburger / Off-Canvas Navigation;
- Adjustable Header Size;
- Adjustable Font Sizes;
- Adjustable Colours;
- Option to Upload Custom Icons;
- Option to Enable / Disable the Sticky Header;
- Set the Navigation Alignment to Left of Right;
- Add a Background Colour or upload a Background Image;
- Enable / Disable a Top Bar;
Footer Customization Settings
- Add Widgets;
- Adjust Background and Text Colours;
- Add a footer text note (e.g. Copyright Info.);
- Footer Navigation Menu;
- 3 Blog Layouts: Masonry, Classic, Modern;
- Blog With Sidebar;
- Pagination Options: Classic 123, Load More Button, Infinite Scrolling;
Shop Customization Settings
- Adjust the # of products per row;
- Adjust the # of products per page;
- Enable / Disable the shop Sidebar;
- Set the sidebar style to Always On-Screen or Off-Canvas;
- Enable / Disable the Breadcrumbs;
- Enable / Disable the Quick View feature;
- Enable / Disable ratings;
- Display ratings in the shop catalogue;
Product Page Options
- Enable / Disable the Zoom functionality;
- Enable / Disable the Related Products section;
- Enable / Disable the Social Sharing options;
- Enable / Disable the Reviews tab;
Drag and drop page building with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
The premium page builder plugin comes for free with the theme and it gives you full freedom to create and edit pages.
- Translation – Ready;
- WPML Compatible;
No reason to worry about the growing mobile device market. Your site will look razor sharp on any device.
- Fully Responsive Design;
- Sharp Retina Graphics;
Fast Loading, Built for Performance
Speed is important, especially when it comes to eCommerce sites. Shopkeeper won’t slow down your online business and we’re aiming to improve whenever we find room for it.
WooCommerce Features Overview
Are you new to WooCommerce? No worries, you’re not the only one. Almost half of our customers are beginners, selling online for the first time and they manage to create beautiful sites without any previous web designing experience.
Powered by Trust
WooCommerce is built on WordPress, the software that runs 26% of the web. Regularly audited by Sucuri, an industry leader in security, you’re in good hands.
When you set up your shop you can choose to offer free shipping or flat-rate shipping. If you would like to only ship your products to a specific country, you can easily configure these settings in your dashboard too. Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
Customize for your location
Set the currency, language and measurement units (inches, centimetres or anything else) that’s right for you.
Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
Add sales, orders, and at-a-glance status summary window to your WP dashboard to easily see how your store is doing.
View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.
Search Engine Optimisation
WooCommerce runs on WordPress, recognized as one of the best platforms for SEO practices.
Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items.
Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete.
Import and Export Products
Add and update product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more using a CSV file.
Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours.
Show products available on other sites with an affiliate link for customers to purchase them.
Offer any number of variations (like colour, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
Product Ratings and Reviews
Show customer feedback directly on the product page, including a ‘Verified Owner’ label.
Use a widget to showcase top products, a specific category or tag, products on sale, featured products or recently viewed products on any page of your store.
Whether it be t-shirts in all their shapes and sizes, music files or software. Even affiliated products from a marketplace. It’s all possible. From physical products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content and even appointments, you can sell anything with WooCommerce.
Bundled with PayPal (for accepting credit card and PayPal payments), BACS, and cash on delivery for accepting payments. Need a specific payment gateway? There are tons of extension. Take payments via Stripe and PayPal or credit cards.
No Fees, No Limits
WooCommerce is entirely open source, which means you can customize anything and everything. Because you have complete control, you can add unlimited products and users, and take unlimited orders.
Categories, tags and attributes make products easier to find
Help customers find what they want by adding tags to describe a product. Add attributes like size so customers can search for items most relevant to them
Product sorting and filtering
Let customers sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or attribute to find the right fit.
Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products.
Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly in your WooCommerce dashboard.
Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfilment process.
Add Shop Managers
Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin.
Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
Auto-detect your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler.
Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates.
Add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your inventory.
Unlimited Images and Galleries
Include any number of photos to show off your products. Set a featured image to highlight the best photo site-wide.
Show related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to purchase more.
Now Only: $15.99
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look at this extremely limited offer that has the potential to help you..
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
PS – You’ll discover all the steps, tools and resources to help you finally succeed! Click the Add to Cart button to get your theme today!
* What’s Inside: Premium Genuine WordPress Theme, All Documentation, PSD Graphics, Demos, Child Theme etc. (We only offer the exact same products as our vendor’s offer on their official website, but we don’t offer any additional author services like author’s and license keys)
* Get Lifetime Updates.
* All Products come with GPL Licensing.
* 100% Free From Virus / Malicious Script / Backdoor.
* File Size: 24 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Updated: June 2021 (Current Version 2.9.45)
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to share and change it. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software–to make sure the software is free for all its users. This General Public License applies to most of the Free Software Foundation’s software and to any other program whose authors commit to using it. (Some other Free Software Foundation software is covered by the GNU Lesser General Public License instead.) You can apply it to your programs, too.
When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for this service if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs; and that you know you can do these things.
To protect your rights, we need to make restrictions that forbid anyone to deny you these rights or to ask you to surrender the rights. These restrictions translate to certain responsibilities for you if you distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it.
For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must give the recipients all the rights that you have. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights.
We protect your rights with two steps: (1) copyright the software, and (2) offer you this license which gives you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify the software.
Also, for each author’s protection and ours, we want to make certain that everyone understands that there is no warranty for this free software. If the software is modified by someone else and passed on, we want its recipients to know that what they have is not the original, so that any problems introduced by others will not reflect on the original authors’ reputations.
Finally, any free program is threatened constantly by software patents. We wish to avoid the danger that redistributors of a free program will individually obtain patent licenses, in effect making the program proprietary. To prevent this, we have made it clear that any patent must be licensed for everyone’s free use or not licensed at all.
The precise terms and conditions for copying, distribution and modification follow.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
0. This License applies to any program or other work which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed under the terms of this General Public License. The “Program”, below, refers to any such program or work, and a “work based on the Program” means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term “modification”.) Each licensee is addressed as “you”.
Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not covered by this License; they are outside its scope. The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does.
1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program’s source code as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and give any other recipients of the Program a copy of this License along with the Program.
You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
2. You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
a) You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License.
c) If the modified program normally reads commands interactively when run, you must cause it, when started running for such interactive use in the most ordinary way, to print or display an announcement including an appropriate copyright notice and a notice that there is no warranty (or else, saying that you provide a warranty) and that users may redistribute the program under these conditions, and telling the user how to view a copy of this License. (Exception: if the Program itself is interactive but does not normally print such an announcement, your work based on the Program is not required to print an announcement.)
These requirements apply to the modified work as a whole. If identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Program, and can be reasonably considered independent and separate works in themselves, then this License, and its terms, do not apply to those sections when you distribute them as separate works. But when you distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is a work based on the Program, the distribution of the whole must be on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless of who wrote it.
Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or collective works based on the Program.
In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Program with the Program (or with a work based on the Program) on a volume of a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under the scope of this License.
3. You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under Section 2) in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following:
a) Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
b) Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
c) Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only for non-commercial distribution and only if you received the program in object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with Subsection b above.)
The source code for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For an executable work, complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering access to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the source code, even though third parties are not compelled to copy the source along with the object code.
4. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
5. You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the Program or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or distributing the Program (or any work based on the Program), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Program or works based on it.
6. Each time you redistribute the Program (or any work based on the Program), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensor to copy, distribute or modify the Program subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients’ exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties to this License.
7. If, as a consequence of a court judgment or allegation of patent infringement or for any other reason (not limited to patent issues), conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence you may not distribute the Program at all. For example, if a patent license would not permit royalty-free redistribution of the Program by all those who receive copies directly or indirectly through you, then the only way you could satisfy both it and this License would be to refrain entirely from distribution of the Program.
If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances.
It is not the purpose of this section to induce you to infringe any patents or other property right claims or to contest validity of any such claims; this section has the sole purpose of protecting the integrity of the free software distribution system, which is implemented by public license practices. Many people have made generous contributions to the wide range of software distributed through that system in reliance on consistent application of that system; it is up to the author/donor to decide if he or she is willing to distribute software through any other system and a licensee cannot impose that choice.
This section is intended to make thoroughly clear what is believed to be a consequence of the rest of this License.
8. If the distribution and/or use of the Program is restricted in certain countries either by patents or by copyrighted interfaces, the original copyright holder who places the Program under this License may add an explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries, so that distribution is permitted only in or among countries not thus excluded. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if written in the body of this License.
9. The Free Software Foundation may publish revised and/or new versions of the General Public License from time to time. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns.
Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the Program specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and “any later version”, you have the option of following the terms and conditions either of that version or of any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you may choose any version ever published by the Free Software Foundation.
10. If you wish to incorporate parts of the Program into other free programs whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author to ask for permission. For software which is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, write to the Free Software Foundation; we sometimes make exceptions for this. Our decision will be guided by the two goals of preserving the free status of all derivatives of our free software and of promoting the sharing and reuse of software generally.
11. BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
12. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product