Do you have weeks or even months to spare to
create your own content that you can sell?
Do you have access to graphic designers,
video producer and the content to produce?
It’s hard to find good quality content that you can leverage as your own. If you have tried the normal PLR suppliers you will find this content is put together very quickly and not the content you require:
- Non English Speaking Content Creators
- Rushed Out
- Graphics Are Not Professional
- Out Of Date Content
- Low Res Images
- Badly Put Together
- And The List Goes On
Packages so badly put together you are ashamed to put your name on it.
How can you sell content like that or why would you ever want to put your name to it. If you try and sell content like that you will end up with lots of refunds and complaints.
Putting your name to it will kill your reputation before you have ever built it up.
How would you like seven professional packages. All completely done by a marketing development company that has been in business for over twenty years?
WE KNOW WHAT BUYERS WANT!
Here’s Exactly What You’re Going To Get Inside…
MODULE 1: Outsource Your Internet Marketing Business
Here’s Exactly What’s Inside:
THE PROS AND CONS OF OUTSOURCING
• The Positive Aspects of Outsourcing
• The Negative Aspects of Outsourcing
RESEARCH PEOPLE ONLINE
• Understand Your Needs
• Hop Online to Research Profiles
• Contact Them with Project Details
WHERE TO GET OUTSOURCING
• The Big Three
• Buyers Charged Differently
• Check Out Their Ratings
• Link Building
• Web Page Development
• Search Engine Optimization
• Blog Postings
• Ebooks And Reports
EXPAND YOUR CONTENT CREATION
• Hire A YouTube Channel
• Create Workshops and Courses
• Get People to Create Sales Copy
• Brighten It Up with Custom Images
• Think About Automating Functions First
• Virtual Assistants for Email Management
OUTSOURCE SOCIAL NETWORKING TASKS
• So Many Tools!
• Your Personal Assistant Tweets
OUTSOURCE TO SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS
• Their Online Credentials
• Make Sure They Target Their Campaign
• Ask Them to Monetize Your Accounts
• Set Up A System
• Get Testing Companies
• Don’t Be Afraid to Delegate
Content Preview Sample
THE PROS AND CONS OF OUTSOURCING
Internet marketing for one website can include many different tasks, from email marketing to website development. Even if you wanted to do everything yourself, there will come a time when you realize that it will be far easier and less expensive to hire out some of the work and to outsource it to others than to do it yourself. Handing over your baby to a total stranger, however, can come with some risks. It may free up your time to do more and get more done, but you have to start slowly and build up a relationship that you can trust before you hand over the keys to your kingdom.
The Positive Aspects of Outsourcing
Outsourcing works because of the difference in wages that you pay someone else versus the value of your time to do the same task. If you’ve figured out that you can make $60 to $120 an hour marketing online, and the task you are trying to complete on a daily basis, like answering customer emails, can be outsourced for $8/hr, you stand to profit immensely from that arrangement. The wages are so depressed in other countries that you can get virtual assistants to help with email and with other tasks for as little as $200 a month full-time. In general, however, you get what you pay for, and you can expect that if you want English proficiency to be a part of the requirements of the job, that the wage will increase.
It’s not only a question of economics, however; it’s also a question of your time and how it is best utilized. You really don’t want to spend your time focusing on the nitty-gritty, boring, and repetitive aspect of your websites when those don’t contribute to the bottom line. You want your time going towards creating income with the time that you have available.
The Negative Aspects of Outsourcing
One of the biggest risks to outsourcing is that the job doesn’t get done to your satisfaction. It’s one thing to save time, but it’s a complete waste of money if you aren’t getting the quality of work that will keep your reputation intact online. That’s why when you start to think about outsourcing, you have to focus on reputable companies and job boards or get some idea of the quality of work of an online individual first before hiring them even part-time. You don’t want to hand over sensitive areas of your website to people who are incompetent or who can use it for nefarious purposes. Keep tight control of what you allow others to access and have a back-door key that can lock your operation up tight should the need arise.
MODULE 2: Proficient Profit Generating Awareness
Here’s Exactly What’s Inside:
Chapter 1- Insights 1-5
Chapter 2- Insights 6-10
Chapter 3- Insights 11-15
Chapter 4- Insights 16-20
Chapter 5- Insights 21-25
Chapter 6- Insights 26-30
Content Preview Sample
1. Keep people at your web site for as long as possible. Allow them to download free e-books, sign up for contests, use free online services, etc. This will help increase your sales. You could use pop-up pages, pop-under pages and exit pages too. But be warned, this can annoy some visitors.
2. Anticipate any objections your visitors may have about your product’s offer. You must research your target audience’s needs and wants. For example, your target audience may not like businesses that use free web site domains. Another example, they may not like to buy from web sites that do not accept offline checks.
3. Remember not to use outrageous or unbelievable claims in your ad copy. People are too savvy online and will not believe you. For example, do not say, “You can make 1 million dollars in 2 days!” Another example, “You can fold paper at home and make up to $2000 a day!”
4. Pick a good name for your business and product. Your names should be memorable and describe the kind of product you are offering. Names that rhyme are easy to remember. If you are selling information products you may want the word “publisher” in your business name. You also do not want your name to have any offensive words or phrases in it.
5. Solve your customers’ complaints by being quick and friendly. The faster you respond, the more your customers feel you care about them. You could set up a handy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) list. You could also add more ways they contact you faster, like by e-mail, phone, web message system, fax, instant message, cell phone, etc.
11. Use logos and slogans for your business. They make it easier for people to remember and identify your business. For example, how many times have you had a problem and the first thing that popped into your mind is some business’ logo or slogan. It’s almost like an automatic reaction.
12. Use the word “fast” in your ad. People want fast results, fast delivery, fast ordering, etc. Nowadays, we usually value our time more than our money. For example, you could say, “Our product works fast!” Another example, “Our product comes with fast shipping options.”
13. Use the word “guaranteed” in your ad. People want to be assured they are not risking their hard-earned money buying your product. For example, you could say, “Our product comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee!” Another example would be, “Don’t forget our product comes with a lifetime guarantee!”
MODULE 3: The Alphabets of Affiliate Marketing
Here’s Exactly What’s Inside:
3 Things All Affiliate Marketers Need To Survive Online
Top 3 Ways To Boost Your Affiliate Commissions Overnight
Which Affiliate Networks To Look Out For When Promoting
So Many Affiliate Programs! Which One Do I Choose?
Here’s How To Avoid The 3 Most Common Affiliate Mistakes
- Mistake number 1: Choosing the wrong affiliate.
- Mistake number 2: Joining too many affiliate programs.
- Mistake number 3: Not buying the product or using the service.
Using Product Recommendations To Increase Your Bottom Line
Easy Profits Using PPC In Your Affiliate Marketing Business
Using Camtasia Can Increase Your Affiliate Checks
How To Become A Super Affiliate In Niche Markets
Content Preview Sample
Being in the affiliate marketing business is not that hard now with the internet at your disposable. It is much easier now compared to the days when people must make use of the telephones and other mediums of information just to get the latest updates on the way their program is coming along.
So, with technology at hand, and assuming that the affiliate is working from home, a day in his or her life would sound something like this…
Upon waking up and after having breakfast, the computer is turned on to check out new developments in the network. As far as the marketer is concerned there might be new things to update and statistics to keep track on. The site design must be revised. The marketer knows that a well-designed site can increase sign ups from visitors. It can also help in the affiliate’s conversion rates.
That done, it is time to submit the affiliate program to directories that lists affiliate programs. These directories are means to attract people in joining your affiliate program. A sure way of promoting the affiliate program. Time to track down the sales you are getting from your affiliates fairly and accurately. There are phone orders and mails to track down.
See if they are new clients checking the products out. Noting down the contact information that might be a viable source in the future. There are lots of resources to sort out. Ads, banners, button ads and sample recommendations to give out because the marketer knows that this is one way of ensuring more sales. Best to stay visible and accessible too.
The affiliate marketer remembered that there are questions to answer from the visitors. This must be done quickly. Nothing can turn off a customer than an unanswered email.
3 THINGS ALL AFFILIATE MARKETERS NEED TO SURVIVE ONLINE
Every affiliate marketer is always looking for the successful market that gives the biggest paycheck. Sometimes they think it is a magic formula that is readily available for them. It is more complicated than that. It is just good marketing practices that have been proven over years of hard work and dedication.
There are tactics that have worked before with online marketing and is continuing to work in the online affiliate marketing world of today. With these top three marketing tips, you will be able to able to increase your sales and survive in the affiliate marketing online.
What are these three tactics?
1. Using unique web pages to promote each separate product you are marketing. Do not lump all of it together just to save some money on web hosting. It is best to have a site focusing on each product and nothing more. Always include product reviews on the website so visitors will have an initial understanding on what the product can do to those who buys them. Also include testimonials from users who have already tried the product. Be sure that these customers are more than willing to allow you to use their names and photos on the site of the specific product you are marketing.
You can also write articles highlighting the uses of the product and include them on the website as an additional page. Make the pages attractive compelling and include calls to act on the information. Each headline should attract the readers to try and read more, even contact you. Highlight your special points. This will help your readers to learn what the page is about and will want to find out more.
Try This Training with My Money-Back Guarantee … There’s No Risk!
If You come across any corrupt/missing files due to our negligence, then simply send us an email and we’ll refund every penny of your tiny investment…
You get 100% refund. No Questions Asked!
YES! This Package You’re Getting Today Is Value Overload.
Sweet Package, Right?
So Don’t Delay, You Don’t Want to Miss This!
YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START SELLING THESE AS YOUR OWN!
- Ebook – You will get a professional put together ebook that you can give away to build your leads. You can use this to get people into the funnel.
- Lead Page – A lead page that is guaranteed to turn viewers in to leads. Done by our in house team. Use the ebook as the free gift.
- Thank You Page – Your thank you page where you can upsell the Ebook is done by our in house team. Everything you need.
- Graphics Pack – You will get a full graphics pack done by our in house graphics team.
This is such an amazing offer,
how much for all this?
Many people that try to figure things out on their own end up wasting a lot of time and get frustrated and end up with nothing.
That’s because they spin their wheels, follow bad advice, and just don’t get the right road map to success.
This package will prevent that from happening… When you invest in this training today, you watch as I do it… and you replicate it.
It’s THAT simple.
And without wasting too much of your precious time, I’m going to make this offer so good that you simply cannot miss this.
Today, you can get in at the highly-discounted, one-time investment of just $
That’s it. You get everything I promise above.
To get instant access, all you have to do is click the button below…
Here’s how to get started…
- Click the ADD TO CART link below
- Enter your information via our secure and very well encrypted 256 BIT Server…
- Within seconds of processing your order, you’ll get complete access to this step-by-step package delivered right to your email.
If you follow what’s inside, you WILL get great results… Don’t wait!
Only: $12.99 or FREE for Members
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look at this extremely limited offer that has the potential to help you..
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
PS – You’ll discover all the steps, tools and resources to help you finally succeed! Click the Add to Cart button to get your copy today!
* Whats Inside: 3-D.F.Y Report Lead-Magnet Packages
* Number of Pages: 13-Pages, 15-Pages, 43-Pages
* Sales pages: Included
* Download/Thank You Page: Included
* Included Graphics: Covers, PNG
* Cover Graphics: PNG, JPG in different sizes
* Miscellaneous Graphics: PSD so you can brand the cover as you own
* File Size: 17 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Circulated: Oct 2020
* Suggested Selling Price: £47.00+
Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] You Can Use This Product Yourself
[YES] Can be sold as it is not less than $7 price tag!
[YES] Can Add This Product to a Membership Site or Bundled Within a Product Package as a Bonus.
[YES] Can be used to create audio/webinar/video products
[YES] Can Give Away The Product (NOT The Source Code Files) To Your Subscribers, Members or Customers as a Bonus or Gift.
[YES] Can change sales page and/or graphics
[YES] Can Modify the Product Anyway You See Fit To Add/Remove Content or Make It a Brand New Unique Product, Break It Up Into Articles,Email or Online Course Lessons.
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can claim full authorship
[YES] Can give away for free in exchange of a lead
[YES] Can be edited completely and your name put on it
[YES] Can edit or create your own covers for this product
[NO] Give Away, sell or transfer the Private Label Rights to any third party.
[NO] Can publish as web content
[NO] Can sell resell rights
[NO] Can sell master resale rights
[NO] Add to a free membership sites
[NO] You can’t just pass away the product to anyone
1. You may not use this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product