Do you have weeks or even months to spare to
create your own content that you can sell?
Do you have access to graphic designers,
video producer and the content to produce?
It’s hard to find good quality content that you can leverage as your own. If you have tried the normal PLR suppliers you will find this content is put together very quickly and not the content you require:
- Non English Speaking Content Creators
- Rushed Out
- Graphics Are Not Professional
- Out Of Date Content
- Low Res Images
- Badly Put Together
- And The List Goes On
Packages so badly put together you are ashamed to put your name on it.
How can you sell content like that or why would you ever want to put your name to it. If you try and sell content like that you will end up with lots of refunds and complaints.
Putting your name to it will kill your reputation before you have ever built it up.
How would you like seven professional packages. All completely done by a marketing development company that has been in business for over twenty years?
WE KNOW WHAT BUYERS WANT!
Here’s Exactly What You’re Going To Get Inside…
MODULE 1: Debt Safe Marketing System
Here’s Exactly What’s Inside:
- A Business Just Like Any Other
- The Mindset of a Business Builder
- Typical Cash Flow
- What is Your Profit Margin?
- Down-line: An Asset or a Liability?
- Eliminating the Burden
- Front-End: Consistent Stream of Income
- Developing Your Own Turn-Key System
- Summary and Conclusion
- Recommended Resources + Bonuses
Content Preview Sample
Dear Network Marketer,
Thank you for taking the time to read this book.
This e-book is targeted at the general network marketing community. This book is a must read especially if you haven’t break even in your business. After you finish this book, you will be able to:
• Understand the typical cash flow to building a network marketing business so you can plan your business long term
• Understand how most people who fail in Network Marketing fail because of lack of cash flow to run their business in the short term
• Reduce overheads so you can break even faster
• Reinvest your profits wisely to power-up your business
• Duplicate these principles to your down-line and let your company work for you
“How sure are you that this book will work for my company?” you ask? Well, the content here is:
100% Generic yet applicable to any company you are in. I realize that most companies have their own system, yet the ideas here are meant to COMPLIMENT and not contradict your training system as well as give you IDEAS TO SUCCEED.
A BUSINESS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER
What is the purpose of starting a business?
To make profit. Most businesses spend more money than they make that’s why they go belly up. So why should network marketing be any different?
The common belief is that network marketing is a business that appreciates in value over time. In other words, if I have a group of 100 to 1,000 people under me buying the product and recruiting more, I’d be getting richer and richer! But we all know that.
It is not the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It’s SURVIVING the first 6 months to 2 years!
It is common that most network marketers in a new industry typically go through a 6 months trial and error period, therefore, it is crucial to ensure that during those 6 training months, you manage your cash wisely so you can learn and make money at the same time.
Just like in normal business, most of them fail within their first 2 years of operation and struggle to make profit even if they do survive. The key to survival is CASH FLOW.
MODULE 2: Mega Member Promoting Edges
Here’s Exactly What’s Inside:
Chapter 1: Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
1.1 The Background of Affiliate Marketing
1.2 Why Affiliate Marketing is a Lucrative Business
1.3 First Thing’s First – Avoid These Silly Affiliate Marketing Mistakes!
Chapter 2: How to Identify & Pick Hot Selling Products
2.1 What You Need Before Getting Started
2.2 How to Pick the Best Product with the Best Payout and Great Demand
2.3 Recommended Top Affiliate Networks on the Internet
Chapter 3: Using Pay-Per-Click to Promote Affiliate Products
3.1 An overview on AdWords and other PPC Programs
3.2 How to Write an Attention-Grabbing PPC Ad
3.3 How to Bid for Profits using Google AdWords
3.4 Tracking and Monitoring your PPC Ad Performance
Chapter 4: Using Search Engine Optimization to Sell Products as an Affiliate
4.1 Why Search Engine Results Beat Sponsored Links Anytime
4.2 How to Build Affiliate Sites and Rank High in Search Engine Results
4.3 Recommended SEO-Oriented Affiliate Marketing Techniques
Chapter 5: BUM Marketing Exposed for Affiliates
5.1 What is BUM Marketing?
5.2 How to Apply the BUM Marketing Method to Increase Affiliate Sales
5.3 Recommended BUM Marketing Resource
Chapter 6: Leveraging on FREE Reports to Increase Affiliate Sales
6.1 How to Create a Free Report – Step-by-Step
6.2 Inserting Affiliate Links into Your Free Report
6.3 Submitting Your Free Report for Exposure
Chapter 7: Rising to the Super Affiliate Level
7.1 What Constitutes a Super Affiliate?
7.2 How to Build Influence in the Shoes of a Super Affiliate
7.3 The Super Affiliate Marketing Tactics Exposed!
7.4 Real Life Case Studies of Super Affiliate Marketing Success
Chapter 8: Become a Supreme Affiliate Marketer Today!
8.1 Additional Supreme Affiliate Marketing Tips
8.2 The Most Valuable Advice to Any Beginning Affiliate Marketer
Content Preview Sample
1.1 – The Background of Affiliate Marketing
As an ongoing way to create income opportunities, affiliate marketing has captured the imagination and attention of several entrepreneurs over the last decade. Here is some background on the development of affiliate marketing and how it continues to evolve today.
At its core, affiliate marketing is all about getting attention for a good or service by utilizing online resources that are managed by partners or affiliates. The most simplistic of all these methods is allowing advertising to be displayed on a web site that is the domain of the affiliate.
Typically, the advertisement will allow the prospective customer to click on and be redirected to a page or site where there is more information and the chance to order the good or service in question. In return for providing a doorway for that customer to discover the product of service, the affiliate is rewarded with compensation, usually via electronic transfer or check.
The concept of affiliate marketing is a natural outgrowth of the online marketing that sprang up in the early years of widespread Internet use.
At first, online marketing was more of a business to business approach since companies were the first to jump on the Internet bandwagon. Putting up a web site and sending emails out to solicit business was a cost-effective way to gather new business clients.
As Internet use began to spread into the home, a number of companies began to see that working with owners of personal web sites would be a great way to promote goods and services with very little in the way of investment in marketing resources.
The trick was to make the idea enticing to individuals, so they would be interested in allowing companies to advertise through their web sites. Out of this need to come up with a strategy that would appeal to a large body of people, the basics of affiliate marketing were developed, and still continue to shape the course of affiliate programs today.
1.3 First Thing’s First – Avoid These Silly Affiliate Marketing Mistakes!
While affiliate marketing is a great way to earn a living, the fact is that many people become discouraged and drop out of programs. In many instances, the failure to be successful with affiliate marketing has to do with making a few simple mistakes. Here are some examples of those mistakes and why they should be avoided.
Perhaps the most common misconception about affiliate marketing is that one can rake in huge amounts of revenue simply by slapping up a low-quality website with no original content and tossing in some affiliate links.
While it is certainly true that you need to have a web site up and running in order to participate in an affiliate program, there is also the need to apply some effort to getting the word out about your site. Otherwise, the chances of people visiting your web site and clicking on one of the links are pretty slim.
Promoting yourself and your web site is a big part of ensuring the creation of affiliate income. This will mean doing everything you can to raise your search engine ranking positions on Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
Far too many people assume that somehow the Internet magically will capture every lovely word on the web site and magically have it show up prominently when people do a search. This is not the case at all. Taking the time to carefully research keywords, craft content related to them, and the optimize your site for them is an absolute must.
And that’s not it. Marketing is bigger than just SEO. A strong and comprehensive marketing effort includes getting out there and using every legitimate means of promoting your site, from leaving business cards on restaurant tables to posting a printed ad in the local supermarket to listing your site at online business and informational sites.
Choosing to consider this sort of activity a waste of time is more or less deciding you want the program to fail.
Another mistake many affiliate partners make is not choosing products that have some relevance to the content of your web site. For example, you run a wonderful web site about the care and training of dogs. People will visit your site to see the images of your pets, read your comments on various aspects of dog training, and perhaps to post a message or two.
MODULE 3: Online Profits System
Content Preview Sample
GETTING YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT
When you want to simplify your life, the first thing that must happen is to set your priorities. This works for both your personal life and your work life.
Whether it’s a large project or a small one doesn’t matter. Knowing how to choose where to start, how to organize it, and what’s most important is essential to your success.
List Every Task You Need to Do
When you have things to do, it’s essential to know what you are doing at any given time in the day. Listing out all the tasks you need to do on any given day is an excellent way to figure out how to organize each task and get it done the right way.
Think of this just like Marie Kondo’s method of organizing your bedroom. You need to be able to see everything you have before you can organize it and classify it.
Put Each Task in the Right Category
Try to put each task into a category that lets you know what it’s for: personal or work. Then also identify whether this task is important, urgent, or something else. This is going to help you identify tasks that you can let someone else do, as well as identify tasks that you’re doing that you can simply let go.
Move Urgent Tasks to the Top
When you notice that some of the tasks are urgent, put them up at the top. For some people, it helps to separate work from personal, but others prefer to just list tasks in the order by which they’ll take care of them. You can make two lists, or you can put it all in one if you have correctly identified whether it’s urgent or not.
Determine the Value of the Task
One of the things you must look at for each task is its value. This is easier to identify if it’s a work thing. You know that putting an item that people can buy up for sale is going to make you money, so it has a high value. But you also know that taking your child to piano lessons is a high value task.
THE POWER OF BEING WELL-ORGANIZED
There are clear benefits to being organized. Several studies point to disorganization as being one of the main reasons people suffer from anxiety at work and at home. When people feel so busy, they feel as if they cannot function and that it is not suitable for them – for their home life or for their jobs. As you simplify your life and become more organized, you’ll reap all these benefits.
• You’ll Be Able to Focus More – When you are organized, focusing on a task at hand is always more comfortable because you’re giving yourself the time to focus. No one is good at multitasking. Studies have proved time and again that people just think they’re good at multitasking, but no one is.
• You’ll Become More Productive – When you plan, organize, and systematize every aspect of your life, you’ll become super-productive. You’ll get more done than most people because most people don’t plan or organize in a way that makes them more productive.
• You’ll Have More Power over Your Time – While you’re given the same 24 hours in a day as every other human being is given, the fact that you know how to use the time given is going to be a huge advantage. You’re going to feel as if you have more time even though you don’t, due to the organization of the time you have. For example, if you take a shopping list to the store, you’re less likely to have to waste time going back again.
• You’ll Experience Less Stress – The appearance of less clutter around your environment, at home and at work, will automatically reduce your stress. The main reason is that you’re avoiding time wasters looking for things.
• You’ll Experience More Work-Life Balance – It’s easy to be overworked these days. Most jobs don’t have as rigid work times as they used to have. In fact, a lot of jobs want you there as much as possible. However, when you get organized and increase your productivity over everyone else’s, no one is going to complain when you go to your son’s ball game instead of working.
• You’ll Get Better at Setting and Achieving Goals – When you are organized, it helps you notice what is important and what is not as important.
Try The Guides… You Don’t Have To
Decide Anything Today…
There’s No Risk!
I can keep telling you just how great my guides are, but you really need to go through them and see for yourself…
That’s why I’m going to give you a FULL 30 days to decide if this for you…
(Must Have Genuine Reason For Refund i.e. Broken Download, Corrupt or Files missing etc)
YES! This Package You’re Getting Today Is Value Overload.
Sweet Package, Right?
So Don’t Delay, You Don’t Want to Miss This!
YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START SELLING THESE AS YOUR OWN!
- Ebook – You will get a professional put together ebook that you can give away to build your leads. You can use this to get people into the funnel.
- Lead Page – A lead page that is guaranteed to turn viewers in to leads. Done by our in house team. Use the ebook as the free gift.
- Thank You Page – Your thank you page where you can upsell the Ebook is done by our in house team. Everything you need.
- Graphics Pack – You will get a full graphics pack done by our in house graphics team.
This is such an amazing offer,
how much for all this?
Many people that try to figure things out on their own end up wasting a lot of time and get frustrated and end up with nothing.
That’s because they spin their wheels, follow bad advice, and just don’t get the right road map to success.
This package will prevent that from happening… When you invest in this training today, you watch as I do it… and you replicate it.
It’s THAT simple.
And without wasting too much of your precious time, I’m going to make this offer so good that you simply cannot miss this.
Today, you can get in at the highly-discounted, one-time investment of just $
That’s it. You get everything I promise above.
To get instant access, all you have to do is click the button below…
Here’s how to get started…
- Click the ADD TO CART link below
- Enter your information via our secure and very well encrypted 256 BIT Server…
- Within seconds of processing your order, you’ll get complete access to this step-by-step package delivered right to your email.
If you follow what’s inside, you WILL get great results… Don’t wait!
Only: $12.99 or FREE for Members
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look at this extremely limited offer that has the potential to help you..
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
PS – You’ll discover all the steps, tools and resources to help you finally succeed! Click the Add to Cart button to get your copy today!
* Whats Inside: 3-D.F.Y Report Lead-Magnet Packages
* Number of Pages: 33-Pages, 105-Pages, 57-Pages
* Sales pages: Included
* Download/Thank You Page: Included
* Included Graphics: Covers, PNG
* Cover Graphics: PNG, JPG in different sizes
* Miscellaneous Graphics: PSD so you can brand the cover as you own
* File Size: 18 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Circulated: Sept 2020
* Suggested Selling Price: £47.00+
Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] You Can Use This Product Yourself
[YES] Can be sold as it is not less than $7 price tag!
[YES] Can Add This Product to a Membership Site or Bundled Within a Product Package as a Bonus.
[YES] Can be used to create audio/webinar/video products
[YES] Can Give Away The Product (NOT The Source Code Files) To Your Subscribers, Members or Customers as a Bonus or Gift.
[YES] Can change sales page and/or graphics
[YES] Can Modify the Product Anyway You See Fit To Add/Remove Content or Make It a Brand New Unique Product, Break It Up Into Articles,Email or Online Course Lessons.
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can claim full authorship
[YES] Can give away for free in exchange of a lead
[YES] Can be edited completely and your name put on it
[YES] Can edit or create your own covers for this product
[NO] Give Away, sell or transfer the Private Label Rights to any third party.
[NO] Can publish as web content
[NO] Can sell resell rights
[NO] Can sell master resale rights
[NO] Add to a free membership sites
[NO] You can’t just pass away the product to anyone
1. You may not use this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product