Diet Is The Essential Key To All Successful Healing!
Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle.
Your food choices each day affect your health — how you feel today, tomorrow, and in the future.
Proper nutrition has been the driving force that kept the human civilization alive for countless millennia, evolving along with us as the needs and capabilities of the modern individual grew.
Healthy nutritional diets have been linked with emotional, physical, and cognitive health; their lack can lead to poor health and various diseases.
The Recent COVID-19 Outbreak Had Just Made The Situation More Prominent!
Before pandemic, proper nutrition was a “choice” for people to live a healthy life but now it has become a key to survival.
Now, balanced healthy eating and proper nutrition are no more of a luxury restricted to uber class but a necessity for the masses…
With our hectic lifestyle, elevated stress levels, and new diseases popping around the world – Making healthy food and lifestyle choices are the only ways to dodge illness and exist healthily in this era.
The price of getting sick nowadays is excruciating.
It means diminishing bank accounts, time away from loved ones, grief, sadness, and sometimes, even death.
And while the young people are certainly susceptible, the effects are most pronounced in the elderly.
According To Reports By The World Health Organization (WHO), A Majority Of The Diseases That Older People Suffer Are As A Result Of Lack Of Proper Diet!
Healthy eating is important at any age but becomes even more so as we reach midlife and beyond.
Not only does healthy eating for seniors contribute to physical health, but it also has a huge bearing on memory and mental function.
With that being said, let’s check out some facts here…
- Only 12.2% of adults in the USA meet the daily fruit intake recommendations.
- Less than 10% of US adults adopt and stick to the recommended vegetable guidelines.
- American nutrition statistics show about 117 million adults suffering from one or more chronic diseases due to improper nutrition and lack of exercise.
- Nutrition statistics show that approximately 678,000 annual deaths in the US can be attributed to malnutrition and obesity-related diseases.
- Obesity-related illness, including chronic disease, disability, and death, is estimated to carry an annual cost of $190.2 billion.
- US adults consume an average of 3,400 mg/day [of sodium], well above the current federal guideline of less than 2,300 mg daily.
- Reducing the sodium Americans eat by 1,200 mg per day could save up to $20 billion a year in medical costs.
Proper Diet And A Healthy Life Go Hand In Hand, Especially For Older Adults Over The Age Of 65!
As we age, healthy eating can make a difference in our health, help to improve how we feel and encourage a sense of well-being.
It also lowers your risk of developing chronic health conditions, such as heart disease and diabetes.
But healthy eating doesn’t have to be about dieting and sacrifice.
Rather, it should be all about enjoying fresh, tasty food, wholesome ingredients, and eating in the company of friends and family.
No matter your age or your previous eating habits, it’s never too late to change your diet and improve the way you think and feel.
And to help you get started… We have created…
Uncover The Eating Habits And Nutritional Secrets For A Healthy And Happy Aging!
A comprehensive guide that will help you to learn how to ensure adequate nutrition for older adults…
So when they eat meals, each bite is packed with as many nutrients as possible!
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Receive Inside…
A comprehensive guide that will help you to learn how to ensure adequate nutrition for older adults… So when they eat meals, each bite is packed with as many nutrients as possible!Written by professionals with over 21000+ words, here’s what we are going to provide in this 120+ page premier training guide:
Check out below what all you get in the “Nutrition For Adults” Training guide!
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Learn About:
Chapter 01 – Aging and Nutritional Well-Being
• Feeding your body and mind as you age
• How to create a healthy diet?
• Cope with changing dietary needs
• Overcome obstacles to eating well as you age
• Eating well on a budget
Chapter 02 – Good Nutrition For Seniors
• Age-Related Challenges
• Healthy Food Choices
• Foods Rich in Fibre
• Foods Rich in Potassium
Chapter 03 – Dietary Patterns Of Older People
• What to put on your plate when you’re over 65?
• Serving sizes and amounts
• The importance of healthy meals when you’re over 65
• How to make quick and simple meals?
Chapter 04 – Nutrients, Food, And Drinks
• Healthy Weight
• Why do some people become overweight?
• How can I follow a healthy eating plan?
• What if I need to lose weight?
• Physical Activity
Chapter 05 – Physical Activity: A Partner To Nutrition
• What Happens as We Age
• Aging, Nutrition, and Diets
• Aging and Physical Activity
• Quality-of-Life Measures
Chapter 06 – Chronic Diseases and Nutrition For Adults
• Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
• Ischemic heart disease (or coronary heart disease)
• Hypertension (high blood pressure)
• When these tactics aren’t enough?
Chapter 07 – Frailty In Older People
• Frailty Syndrome
• What Are the Causes of Frailty?
• Why Is Frailty Important?
• Prevention & Treatment of Frailty
Chapter 08 – Barriers to Healthy Eating
• What is Food Insecurity?
• What Causes Food Insecurity?
• Food Insecurity and Older Adults
• Barriers to Food Access for Older Adults
• Food Assistance Help for Senior Citizens
Chapter 09 – Food Allergies and Intolerance’s
• Fast facts on food intolerance
• Food additives and intolerance
Chapter 10 – Food Safety
• What is food poisoning?
• Safe food alternatives for adults ages 60 and over
• Fridge and freezer storage
• What do I need to know when cooking food?
We have taken care of everything you need to know to get all the required nutrients you need for maintaining a healthy weight, staying energized, and warding off illnesses as you age. Now all you need to do is, grab this incredible info guide and get ready to have healthier aging!
Don’t delay… Just grab the deal!
Click on the ADD TO CART button and have all the information you want at your fingertips!
And it just keeps getting better…
When You Make The Wise Decision To Grab This Today,
You’ll Also Get These Fast Action Bonuses…
Fast Action Bonus #1
Nutrition For Adults – Cheat Sheet
Fast Action Bonus #2
Nutrition For Adults – Mind Map
Fast Action Bonus #3
Nutrition For Adults – Resource Guide
Try This Guide… You Don’t Have To Decide Anything Today…
There’s No Risk!
I can keep telling you just how great my guide is, but you really need to go through it and see for yourself what’s it all about to know if it’s for you…
That’s why I’m going to give you a FULL 30 days to decide if this for you…
(Must Have Genuine Reason For Refund i.e. Broken Download, Corrupt or Files missing etc)
It has been rightfully said by Bernard Jensen – “Nutrition is the only remedy that can bring full recovery and can be used with any treatment. Remember, food is our best medicine!
This Guide is a blessing in disguise for every adult out there looking for a better and secure life. It will be a perfect match for:
- Older adults who want a healthy and happy aging
- Healthcare providers who are taking care of old people
- Nutrition experts who want to establish themselves as an authority in their niche
- Families who want to look after their elders in these tough times
- Assisted Living & Retirement Centers who provide resident and support facilities to senior citizens
- Younger adults who want to prepare their bodies for healthy aging
Overall this product is for everyone who is looking forward to avoiding or reduce age-related complications for themselves or others through nutrition.
Don’t Wait… Get Started Today!
A healthy lifestyle has become a major priority in the quest for meaningful living and, as all the experts tell us, nutrition is its anchor.
Of course, these days nutrition is confusing for everyone, but it can be especially confusing for seniors. … If it is confusing for you, then this training guide can help.
This is the complete guide that provides you with easy, simple, and executable nutritional tips and practices to help you enjoy better physical health, mental focus, peace, and joyful aging. It not only delivers precise information to enhance adults’ quality of living but also shows effective measures to prevent them from getting sick.
We have included everything from learning about nutrition, healthy aging, dietary patterns of old people, physical activity, chronic diseases, frailty, healthy eating barriers, food allergies, and food safety.
Now, you can say goodbye to feeling helpless and clueless about your health as you age.
Just download this incredible guide for a better life.
Today Only: $9.99 or FREE for members
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
Grab the opportunity with special discounts now.
We have taken care of all “tips and secrets” you need to know to have healthier and happier aging.
So decide whether you want to leverage the opportunity or let your tardiness ruin your life?
Wait for none and get instant access right now!!!
Download our “Nutrition For Adults” Info Course TODAY!
I’ll see you on the inside!
PS – I’ve compiled some of the most frequently asked questions about the guide that will show you how to plan for success!
* Number of Book Pages: 121-Pages
* File formats: Pdf, Mp4, Mp3, Jpg, Png, Gif, PPtx
* Included Graphics: Covers, PNG
* Cover Graphics: PNG, JPG in different sizes
* File Size: 194 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Circulated: Sept 2020
Terms and Conditions
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
Can be used as content for YOU.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:
Can NOT be used as affiliate bonuses to promote other offers
Can NOT sell/give away the sales materials
Can NOT sell resell rights
Can NOT sell master resell rights
Can NOT sell private resell rights
Can NOT add to free membership sites
Can NOT be sold under any circumstances.
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product