Are you in the Digital education industry?
Then you have probably heard of Google Classroom, a free web service by Google to promote paperless learning in schools.
Used properly, it can take off a lot of stress that comes with teaching and having to deal with students and their needs.
With over 40 million students and educators worldwide, it might be your turn to learn this platform.
Google Classroom is a free application to help students and teachers communicate, collaborate, organize and manage assignments, go paperless, and much more!
This application was developed by Google specifically for students and teachers, and they want it to be your go-to assignment manager for Google Drive and beyond.
Now everyone can take advantage of this remarkable tool that makes education, training, and even outreach possible. All you need is a Google Account to set up your classroom.
So your business, your consultancy, or your department can set up a classroom where clients, friends, family, staff, board of directors, or anyone you wish can join the class and learn.
Partners are building successful Google Apps for Education business practices by weaving together a tapestry of cloud, mobile and ISV (independent software vendor) solutions.
So, with Classroom the opportunities to make money are endless!!
SO, HERE WE ARE WITH OUR AWESOME
“MY GOOGLE CLASSROOM” COURSE WHICH COVERS:
What is Google Classroom, its overview and how does it work – learning management system.
What are the advantages of Google Classroom Integration
What are the advantages of collaborating with a Google for Education Partners
The latest updates and features in Google Classroom that you can use for maximum efficiency
How to create and set up Google Classroom – step by step tutorial
How to create assignments in Google Classroom
A step by step guide on how to train your employees using Classroom
How to use Gradebook to enhance Google Classroom
Easy time saving tips for Teachers using Google Classroom
Easy and Smart Ways to use Google Classroom for maximum results.
Business case studies successfully using Google Classroom
And much more!
Google’s launch into the learning management system
world was received with a lot of buzz.
Classroom, a centralized place for teachers and students to communicate, work on assignments and have discussions, was released in September 2014.
In the space of just five years, Google has helped upend the sales methods companies use to place their products in classrooms.
It has enlisted teachers and administrators to promote Google’s products to other schools.
And it has outmanoeuvred Apple and Microsoft with a powerful combination of low-cost laptops, called Chromebooks, and free classroom apps.
Google Classroom is a very clean, easy-to-use application, but there are a lot of best practices you will learn along the way.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get Inside The Course:
My Google Classroom Training Guide
Check out below what all you get in our massive info-packed
“My Google Classroom” premier Training guide!
Chapter-1 What is Google Classroom?
a. Things you can do with Google Classroom
b. Things you can’t do with Google Classroom
c. Setting Up
d. Best Apps for GC
Chapter-2 Benefits of Google Classroom Integration
a. Easy Accessibility
b. More Exposure
c. Completely Paperless
Chapter-3 Benefits of collaborating with a Google for Education Partner
a. All knowledge about Google under one roof
b. A quicker response to your questions
c. Take Full advantage of the benefits of Chromebook
Chapter-4 Latest Updates to Google Classroom
a. Drag & Drop On The Classwork Page
b. Refreshed Ux
c. Updated Training & Support
Chapter-5 Getting started with Google Classroom
a. How to Create a Class with Google Classroom
b. Customize the appearance of the class
c. Add a Syllabus to Google Classroom
d. Adding Students to Google Classroom (Part 1)
e. Adding Students to Google Classroom (Part 2)
Chapter-6 How to create assignments in Google Classroom
a. Create an Assignment in Google Classroom (Part 1)
b. Create an Assignment in Google Classroom (Part 2)
c. Organize Assignments by Topic
d. How Students Complete & Submit Assignments
Chapter-7 How to Train your employees using Classroom
a. Set Up a Classroom & Invite Students
b. Create a Training Module
c. Add Content to Your Module
d. Evaluate Learning
Chapter-8 How to use Gradebook to enhance Google Classroom
a. How To Choose A Grading Method
b. How to Create Assignments
c. How Students Can Create And Turn In Work
Chapter-9 Easy hacks for Teachers using Google Classroom
a. Formative Assessments
b. Differentiate Instructions
c. Translate for ELL students
Chapter-10 Best Smart Ways to use Google Classroom
a. Align curriculum with other teachers.
b. Share data with professional learning community.
c. Keep samples of exemplar writing for planning.
d. Tag your curriculum.
Chapter-11 Case studies successfully using Google Classroom Conclusion
Preview Content Sample
Google Classroom program now has 40 million users, 30 million Chromebooks students!
40 million students and educators rely on Google Classroom to stay organized and support creative teaching techniques. 30 million more use Chromebooks to open a world of possibilities both inside and outside the classroom. Google Classroom makes organizing and managing all your Google Apps activities streamlined and easy. Set it up in minutes.
Thousands of teachers are certainly finding their way to Google Classroom. It has been as billed by Google: less focus on tech, more focus on teaching. It has made managing Google Apps files in schools more streamlined and communicating with classes easier.
Have you set up Classroom in your classroom? If you’re like many others we know, you might not have for some reason. Well, now is the time! This guide will show you how to set Classroom up in a matter of minutes and perform the main tasks, easy time saving hacks for teachers, how to analyse usage reports, and so many other handy tips and tricks to make your Google Classroom a success.
Chapter-1 What is Google Classroom?
As the classroom is becoming more and more paperless, teachers must start finding solutions to hand out assignments, manage their classroom, communicate with students, and so on.
A rapidly growing number of teachers are finding their way to Google Classroom. An ingenious virtual classroom that focuses less on tech and more on teaching. You don’t have to be a tech professional to handle this classroom. In this post we will explain what Google Classroom is, and what you can or can’t do with it.
What is GC?
Google Classroom helps teachers and students to communicate and can be used to organize and manage assignments, to go paperless, for collaboration between students and between teachers, and so on! You could compare it with iTunes U, Showbiz, and other online learning platforms.
It’s built on top of Google Docs and Google Drive, which means it’s very easy to use and intuitive for any teacher. But that doesn’t mean it’s boring. Google Classroom is full of surprises you’ll encounter along the way.
Things you can do with Google Classroom
So, this is probably the most important question. Why would you use Google Classroom? What’s in it for you?
First, it’s completely free. You won’t have to upgrade to a pro version that will cost you some money. Yes, $0,00. Nothing. At. All.
After you’ve set up your classroom, you can get started. You’ll find out how to set up your Google classroom account in just a few minutes. Here’s a list of the things you can do with it:
• Add announcements and lesson material: Give your students announcements about your lesson. Add lesson materials in the announcements. That way, students can find everything quickly. You can add materials from a Google drive, connected to that Google Classroom lesson, add files and images from your computer, add a YouTube video or add any other link you want your students to visit. You can ________________. It’s that easy!
• Add assignments: Just like adding an announcement, you can add an assignment to your course. It works the same way, but here you get the option to add a due date. It will notify your students when they must make an assignment and it will also appear in their Calendar.
• Grade an assignment: Afterwards, you can check and grade the assignments your students have handed in. There’s room for feedback via a teacher comment. Then, ____________________________?
• Manage students: Of course, your students must be able to share comments. Or not? That’s completely up to you! You can manage permissions, giving students ______________________________________. You can even email your students individually.
Things you can’t do with Google Classroom
There are a few things you should know before you start using Google Classroom with the wrong reasons. It’s an online learning platform, but it isn’t:
• A ChatBox: You can comment on assignments and announcements, but there’s no chat function. If you do want to be in direct contact with your students, you can send them an email, or you can enable other Google apps to take over that function.
• A Test or quiz tool: There are some possibilities when it comes to making quizzes in Google Classroom, but it’s still not meant to be a quiz tool. There are so many other good apps for that.
Option 1: You can add tests and assignments from other educational apps right inside Google Classroom, like _________________________________?.
Option 2: Here’s what you can do inside Google Classroom itself: Add a question. Then choose between an open answer or a multiple-choice question. It’s best to ____________________________________?
• A discussion forum: You can make announcements, and students can really comment on them, but it’s not a great fit for discussions.
This guide is useful to everyone. Following these best practices will help you learn all of this hassle free.
You’ve got everything you need at your fingertips to create a tech-friendly, collaborative environment without digging into thin budgets and we are happy to help you every step of the way in meeting this goal.
Don’t delay…Just grab the deal!
Click on the ADD to Cart button and make money online you have never imagined.
This is a complete collection of 15 High Definition videos with step by step content. Here’s the breakdown:
- In Video #1: which is the Introduction video, you will get a detailed explanation of what will be included in the complete training, so that you can have a clear vision of what to expect from it.
- In Video #2: You will find What is Google Classroom and how does it work.
- In Video #3: You will find the Why to integrate Google Classroom and its benefits of collaborating.
- In Video #4: You will find out How can you benefit as a Google for Education Partner.
- In Video #5: You will learn the latest and newest updates of features added to Google Classroom.
- In Video #6: You will find out step by step tutorial on how to Get started with Google Classroom.
- In Video #7: You will find out how to create assignments in Google Classroom.
- In Video #8: You will come to know how to train your employees using Classroom.
- In Video #9: You will find out how to use Gradebook to enhance Google Classroom.
- In Video #10: You will find out easy and time saving Google classroom tips for teachers.
- In Video #11: You will learn how to measure and analyze Classroom Reports and usage.
- In Video #12: You’ll discover the best Apps to use with Google Classroom.
- In Video #13: You will find out things you might not know about using Google Classroom and how to use them for maximum results.
- In Video #14: You will find out great ways to start using Google Classroom now.
- In Video #15: You will learn How to partner with Google For Education.
Have a quick demo of our Videos to assure you of our quality content:
With Google Classroom HD Video Training, you get access to use our well researched, top-notch package.
If you apply these tips, you’ll be able to able to build your business for the future and partner with Google For Education, generate new revenue opportunities by supporting education customers, improve accessibility and exposure to online learning, make learning interactive and collaborative.
So just use this incredible resource and reach the pinnacle of success.
And, there’s still more to come.
When You Make The Wise Decision To Grab This Package Today,
You’ll Also Get These Fast Action Bonuses…
This cheat sheet is a practical tool that will guide you with easy to follow steps of the whole training.
Each and every aspect of training is broken down into easy and executable steps that will help customers master the process and keep entire training at their fingertips. It makes the entire package more lucrative.
Some people learn better by looking at a mind map.
The mind map gives you an overview of everything covered inside the guide. You can also print it out for quick reference anytime you need it!
This is a comprehensive Research Report on using Google Classroom including Videos, Tools, Training courses, Forums, Affiliate programs, Demographics Infographics, Facts, and Case studies.
You’ll also receive 15-Audio Mp3 training tutorials for you to listen to while your on the go..
Get INSTANT ACCESS To The Step-By-Step
My Google Classroom Package Today!
Get Instant Access Right Now!
Yes! I want instant access to The My Google Classroom Package which includes the following:
– Module #1: High Quality Training Guide in Pdf format (Valued at $169)
– Module #2: Point-By-Point Cheat Sheet in Pdf format (Valued at $27)
– Module #3: Mind Map in Pdf/Png formats (Valued at $17)
– Module #4: Top Resource Report in Pdf format (Valued at $17)
– Module #5: 15-High Quality Video Tutorials in Mp4 format (Valued at $300)
– Module #6: 15-High Quality Audio Files in Mp3 format (Valued at $67)
So, Are you ready to get started????
This really is a Golden content! And deserves a HEAVY PRICE.
BUT, the objective is to enable every entrepreneur and small business owner to arm them with the expert knowledge it takes to stand up to the big guys.
So, we decided to offer it to you AT a very HEAVY Discount but only for the next few days.
But for you Price is…
Only: $9.99! or FREE for members
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning).
So there you have it!
Google classroom is great for speed, simplicity, and efficiency. There are tons of ways you can be using it even more effectively. Follow the easy, detailed steps in this guide to train yourself for effectiveness with Google Classroom.
We’ve covered a lot and we want to make sure you walk away with something tangible.
You’ve got no excuses not to get started now.
All that’s left for you to do is to execute. The world is yours for the taking and We truly hope you take action after you read this.
To Your Success,
P.S. If you want to achieve success, there is no better time than RIGHT NOW. You are just one step away to from the success you deserve.
* Number of Book Pages: 72-pages
* Number of Videos: 15-videos (wmv) 15-audios (mp3)
* Salespage: Not Included
* Download/Thank You Page: Not Included
* File Size: 310MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Circulated: 2020
Terms and Conditions:
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
Can be used as content for YOU.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:
Can NOT be used as affiliate bonuses to promote other offers
Can NOT sell/give away main product – PUO
Can NOT sell resell rights to main product – PUO
Can NOT sell master resell rights to main product – PUO
Can NOT sell private resell rights to main product – PUO
Can NOT add to free membership sites to main product – PUO
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product