Powerful & Easy to Use
MemberPress is an easy to use WordPress Membership Plugin. It will help you to instantly start charging your users for access to your content.
MemberPress will help you confidently create, manage and track membership subscriptions and sell digital download products. In addition to these features, MemberPress will allow you manage your members by granting and revoking their access to posts, pages, videos, categories, tags, feeds, communities, digital files, and more based on what memberships they belong to.
Are You Ready to Start Your Membership Site?
With MemberPress you can create powerful and compelling WordPress membership sites that leverage all of the great features of WordPress, WordPress plugins, and other 3rd party services including content management, forums, and social communities.
Unlike many other membership site solutions, MemberPress is a robust yet simple-to-use solution that integrates fully with your already-existing WordPress website. So if you’re wondering how to get your membership going… no need to wait. You’re in the right place.
MemberPress integrates with many third party solutions for processing payments, running an affiliate program, email, and more. Oh, and we won’t “nickel & dime” you — MemberPress integrations are included!
Here Are The Main Plugin Features:
Ridiculously Easy Setup
We believe you shouldn’t need a PhD in computer science to get your WordPress Membership Site up and running. That’s why we created MemberPress to be the easiest membership site software in existence. All you need to do is install the plugin, enter your payment gateway details, set up some products, and you’ll be all set!
Powerful Access Rules
MemberPress gives you fine grained control over what content your users can see based on what membership or digital products they’ve purchased. MemberPress allows you to restrict access to pages, child pages, posts, custom post types, categories, tags, and almost any other files in your WordPress installation.
Easily Build & Sell Courses
Did you know? MemberPress is a WordPress Membership and LMS plugin. With our Courses add-on, you get all the ease of use you expect from MemberPress combined with powerful LMS features designed to make building online courses super simple. The add-on takes all the complexity and boils it down to a basic, click-and-go process. The best thing is, Courses is built right in and no separate download is required
Coupons That Don’t Suck
Coupons make it easy to run promotions and giveaways. So they’re a critical component to any online business. MemberPress allows you to generate as many coupons as you want, control when they expire and their number of uses, and even customize your coupon codes.
Premium Community Forums
You can build your own password protected community with MemberPress when you install and use a WordPress-based forum. MemberPress integrates seamlessly with BBPress and many other WordPress forum plugins.
Pretty Pricing Pages
Easy and powerful, MemberPress allows you to generate dynamic pricing pages for your membership products. You can sort the order of your products, change the copy, change the look and feel, and more. MemberPress also features several pricing page themes out of the box. So your pricing page looks good—no CSS or HTML coding required. As an advanced user, you can opt to create your own CSS styles or fully customize by creating a page template in your WordPress theme. Group pricing pages are standard WordPress custom post types, making them super simple to customize.
Works With Any Theme
MemberPress works with any WordPress theme. So, if you’re using a theme from StudioPress, WooThemes, or another company—or even if you’re using a custom theme—MemberPress should work great for you.
MemberPress has all the features you’d expect from a great membership site plugin. These features include content dripping (i.e, the timed release of content) and content access expiration.
As it so happens, MemberPress grew up with another plugin named Easy Affiliate – and they’re still BFFs to this day. Easy Affiliate is an amazing Affiliate Program you can seamlessly add to your existing WordPress site. We would know, because we wrote it! The creators of MemberPress designed Easy Affiliate with small business owners in mind. We wanted to provide the ultimate affiliate program to help you significantly boost your revenue.
Clear & Relevant Reporting
You’ll never be left hanging when it comes to how things are going on your membership site with MemberPress. We’ve put a lot of thought into the reporting in MemberPress to make sure it will give you all of the information you’ll need and none of the information you won’t. MemberPress reports will always let you know how much money you’re bringing in, which products are selling … and much more.
Simple Payment Gateway Integration
Configuring your site to charge users for digital products or bill them for membership products can be complex and frustrating. Painful gateway setups have burned us, too. That’s why we’ve made sure that in MemberPress all you have to do is enter your gateway API keys, then set up any notifications the gateway needs, and you’ll be cooking with gas.
Full Blown Subscription Management
There’s nothing half baked about it—MemberPress gives your members the ability to create, update, and upgrade or cancel their subscriptions directly from your website. Because MemberPress leverages the automated billing systems on the payment gateway’s side, there’s no complex set up. You can relax knowing your payments will come in regularly and that MemberPress will automatically grant or revoke access to your members based on those payments.
It’s super easy to get a WordPress membership site up and running with MemberPress. But sometimes you just need some help. That’s why we have an outstanding User Manual that covers every admin page and feature MemberPress has to offer. And just in case you need us, our support team is ready and willing to help you get the help you need. Just read what people are saying about MemberPress support. We won’t leave you hanging.
Our extensive integrations support a wide array of services. And with plenty of WordPress actions and filters to go around, you can integrate your own custom code easily as a developer. Since the plugin is installed on your server and uses many built-in WordPress features, almost anything you can think of can be customized with MemberPress.
Seamless Integration with Zapier
We know you’re busy. The more time you have to focus on your business, the better. That’s why your valuable time is the inspiration behind MemberPress’ integration with Zapier. With this integration, you can connect MemberPress to thousands of software products and services, link web apps so they can share data, pass info between apps with workflows, and build processes to get more done — all without the need for coding.
Ultra Stable & Secure
At Case proof we know how to create awesome WordPress plugins. Do the names Pretty Links and Easy Affiliate ring a bell? We wrote them—and we’ve written many other plugins like them. We know WordPress, which is why MemberPress is built from the ground up with ultra-tight WordPress integration, following PHP and WordPress.org’s best coding practices for stability and security. We’ve also been using MemberPress internally and for our clients for years. MemberPress has been proven in the real world, and now it’s ready to go to work for you.
Sweet Package, Right?
So Don’t Delay, You Don’t Want to Miss This!
Here’s how to get started…
- Click the ADD TO CART link below
- Enter your information via our secure and very well encrypted 256 BIT Server…
- Within seconds of processing your order, you’ll get complete access to this step-by-step package delivered right to your email.
If you follow what’s inside, you WILL get great results… Don’t wait!
Now Only: $17.00
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look at this extremely limited offer that has the potential to help you..
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
PS – You’ll discover all the steps, tools and resources to help you finally succeed! Click the Add to Cart button to get your copy today!
* What’s Inside: Premium Genuine WordPress Plugin, 32-Add-Ons Included, All Documentation. (We only offer the exact same products as our vendor’s offer on their official website, but we don’t offer any additional author services like author’s and license keys)
* Get Lifetime Updates.
* All Products come with GPL Licensing.
* 100% Free From Virus / Malicious Script / Backdoor.
* File Size: 8 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Updated: 6th July 2021 (Current Version 1.9.19)
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to share and change it. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software–to make sure the software is free for all its users. This General Public License applies to most of the Free Software Foundation’s software and to any other program whose authors commit to using it. (Some other Free Software Foundation software is covered by the GNU Lesser General Public License instead.) You can apply it to your programs, too.
When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for this service if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs; and that you know you can do these things.
To protect your rights, we need to make restrictions that forbid anyone to deny you these rights or to ask you to surrender the rights. These restrictions translate to certain responsibilities for you if you distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it.
For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must give the recipients all the rights that you have. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights.
We protect your rights with two steps: (1) copyright the software, and (2) offer you this license which gives you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify the software.
Also, for each author’s protection and ours, we want to make certain that everyone understands that there is no warranty for this free software. If the software is modified by someone else and passed on, we want its recipients to know that what they have is not the original, so that any problems introduced by others will not reflect on the original authors’ reputations.
Finally, any free program is threatened constantly by software patents. We wish to avoid the danger that redistributors of a free program will individually obtain patent licenses, in effect making the program proprietary. To prevent this, we have made it clear that any patent must be licensed for everyone’s free use or not licensed at all.
The precise terms and conditions for copying, distribution and modification follow.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
0. This License applies to any program or other work which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed under the terms of this General Public License. The “Program”, below, refers to any such program or work, and a “work based on the Program” means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term “modification”.) Each licensee is addressed as “you”.
Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not covered by this License; they are outside its scope. The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does.
1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program’s source code as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and give any other recipients of the Program a copy of this License along with the Program.
You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
2. You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
a) You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License.
c) If the modified program normally reads commands interactively when run, you must cause it, when started running for such interactive use in the most ordinary way, to print or display an announcement including an appropriate copyright notice and a notice that there is no warranty (or else, saying that you provide a warranty) and that users may redistribute the program under these conditions, and telling the user how to view a copy of this License. (Exception: if the Program itself is interactive but does not normally print such an announcement, your work based on the Program is not required to print an announcement.)
These requirements apply to the modified work as a whole. If identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Program, and can be reasonably considered independent and separate works in themselves, then this License, and its terms, do not apply to those sections when you distribute them as separate works. But when you distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is a work based on the Program, the distribution of the whole must be on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless of who wrote it.
Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or collective works based on the Program.
In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Program with the Program (or with a work based on the Program) on a volume of a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under the scope of this License.
3. You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under Section 2) in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following:
a) Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
b) Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
c) Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only for non-commercial distribution and only if you received the program in object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with Subsection b above.)
The source code for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For an executable work, complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering access to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the source code, even though third parties are not compelled to copy the source along with the object code.
4. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
5. You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the Program or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or distributing the Program (or any work based on the Program), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Program or works based on it.
6. Each time you redistribute the Program (or any work based on the Program), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensor to copy, distribute or modify the Program subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients’ exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties to this License.
7. If, as a consequence of a court judgment or allegation of patent infringement or for any other reason (not limited to patent issues), conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence you may not distribute the Program at all. For example, if a patent license would not permit royalty-free redistribution of the Program by all those who receive copies directly or indirectly through you, then the only way you could satisfy both it and this License would be to refrain entirely from distribution of the Program.
If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances.
It is not the purpose of this section to induce you to infringe any patents or other property right claims or to contest validity of any such claims; this section has the sole purpose of protecting the integrity of the free software distribution system, which is implemented by public license practices. Many people have made generous contributions to the wide range of software distributed through that system in reliance on consistent application of that system; it is up to the author/donor to decide if he or she is willing to distribute software through any other system and a licensee cannot impose that choice.
This section is intended to make thoroughly clear what is believed to be a consequence of the rest of this License.
8. If the distribution and/or use of the Program is restricted in certain countries either by patents or by copyrighted interfaces, the original copyright holder who places the Program under this License may add an explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries, so that distribution is permitted only in or among countries not thus excluded. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if written in the body of this License.
9. The Free Software Foundation may publish revised and/or new versions of the General Public License from time to time. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns.
Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the Program specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and “any later version”, you have the option of following the terms and conditions either of that version or of any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you may choose any version ever published by the Free Software Foundation.
10. If you wish to incorporate parts of the Program into other free programs whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author to ask for permission. For software which is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, write to the Free Software Foundation; we sometimes make exceptions for this. Our decision will be guided by the two goals of preserving the free status of all derivatives of our free software and of promoting the sharing and reuse of software generally.
11. BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
12. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product