On average, 30,000 websites are hacked every day. Every 39 seconds, a new cyberattack happens somewhere on the web.
IT’S NOT A MATTER OF IF, BUT WHEN YOUR SITE WILL BECOME A TARGET
This year alone, grim statistics point to the urgent need for website owners to take active security measures to defend their sites against cyberattacks.
This year alone, cyberattacks have increased by 300% as hackers increase their efforts to exploit vulnerable websites with poor security.
HACKS & BREACHES
Nearly half of all cyberattacks prey on small to medium sized businesses. Hackers know most of them don’t have solid security measures in place.
Almost half of all website owners say they don’t have solid security measures in place to defend their sites against attacks.
As hackers become more sophisticated, 30,000 websites are successfully hacked each day, leaving website owners to deal with the destruction.
You need a WordPress security plan to
keep the bad guys out.
All effective website security strategies need these three things: Preparation, Prevention, and Detection
1. Prepare – Effective WordPress security takes education. Armed with a set of WordPress security best practices, you’ll be prepared to lock down, secure, and protect your site.
2. Prevent – Know the concrete actions you can take to prevent a hack or security breach from being successful. Anyone who uses your site needs to do their part to prevent targeted, frequent attacks on your website.
3. Detect – If someone manages to hack into your site, you need to know as quickly as possible to limit the damage they can do. Detection is a key part of an overall security strategy to help be much more resilient against a successful attack.
The iThemes Security Pro plugin works 24/7 to secure your site so you can rest a little easier.
PREVENT WORDPRESS HACKS | WORDPRESS SECURITY BREACHES | WORDPRESS MALWARE | & MORE
Stops automated attacks –
- Brute force attacks refer to the trial and error method used to discover usernames and passwords to hack into a website. WordPress doesn’t track any user login activity, so there isn’t anything built into WordPress to protect you from a brute force attack. iThemes Security Pro works to secure and protect the most attacked part of your website, the WordPress login, by blocking these automated attacks.
Monitors for suspicious activity –
- iThemes Security Pro keeps track of important security events that occur on your website. These events are important to monitor to indicate if or when a security breach occurs. The information found in these records can be used to lockout bad actors, highlight an unwanted change on the site, and help to identify and patch the point of entry of a successful attack.
Strengthens user credentials –
- The iThemes Security plugin offers several layers of user security protection, from strong password requirements to two-factor authentication to password-less logins. These important security measures decrease the likelihood that a privileged user account can be used to successfully hack into a site.
Scans for vulnerable plugins and themes to apply updates –
- The iThemes Security Pro Site Scanner is our way to secure and protect your WordPress website from the number one cause of all software hacks. The Site Scanner checks your site for known vulnerabilities and automatically apply a patch if one is available.
Blocks bad bots and reduces spam –
- The reCAPTCHA feature in iThemes Security Pro protects your site from bad bots. These bots are trying to break into your website using compromised passwords, posting spam, or even scraping your content. reCAPTCHA uses advanced risk analysis techniques to tell humans and bots apart.
Automatically takes actions on your behalf to secure your site –
- One of the best parts of the iThemes Security plugin is the actions it will automatically take to secure your site. iThemes Security automatically locks out users, bans user agents and IP addresses, applies version updates, and more, all on your behalf.
30 WORDPRESS SECURITY FEATURES IN ONE WORDPRESS SECURITY PLUGIN
- Ban bad bots & users
- Block specific IP addresses and user agents from accessing the site
- Database Backups
- File Change Detection
- Reduce Comment Spam
- Local & Network Brute Force Protection
- Security Logging
- Email Notifications
- Customizable Lockout messages
- Strong Password Enforcement
- File Permission Check
- iThemes Sync Integration
- Site Scanner
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Settings Import & Export
- WordPress Core Online File Comparison
- User Activity Logging
- Temporary Privilege Escalation
- WP-CLI Integration
- Password Expiration
- WordPress User Security Check
- Real-time WordPress Security Dashboard
- Magic Links & Password-less Login
- Refuse Compromised Passwords
- Version Management
- WordPress Security Grade Report
- User Groups
- Trusted Devices
- Private, Ticketed Support
Monitors All the Most Important Security Activity Happening on Your Site
ADD A REAL-TIME SECURITY DASHBOARD IN YOUR WORDPRESS ADMIN
Every day, lots of activity is happening on your site that you may not be aware of. Many of these activities can be related to your site’s security, so monitoring these events is vital to keeping your site secure. The iThemes Security Pro plugin provides a real-time WordPress security dashboard that monitors security-related events on your site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
|BRUTE FORCE ATTACK ACTIVITY
See a graph of the number of brute force attacks happening on your site. You’ll probably be amazed by how often your site is under attack.
|BANNED USERS & LOCKOUTS
See the number of users that have been banned by iThemes SecurityPro due to failed login attempts and bot signatures.
|USER SECURITY PROFILES
View important user security metrics like password strength, password age, two-factor status and more.
We Scan For the #1 Reason WordPress Sites Get Hacked: Vulnerable Themes & Plugins
INTRODUCING THE ITHEMES SECURITY SITE SCANNER
Having a vulnerable plugin or theme for which a patch is available but not applied is the number one culprit of hacked WordPress websites. iThemes Security uses its own Site Scanner to check for known vulnerabilities in your plugins, themes, and WordPress core. The Site Scanner also checks your site’s blacklist status, website errors and for out-of-date software. Combined with the power of Version Management, your site will never run software with known vulnerabilities.
- INTEGRATED VULNERABILITY DATABASE – The Site Scanner checks for the latest vulnerability disclosures so your site is updated as quickly as possible.
- CHECKS GOOGLE SAFE BROWSING API – The Site Scan also checks your Google’s blocklist status and will alert you if Google has found any malware on your website.
- AUTOMATIC VULNERABILITY PATCHING – Automatically update themes, plugins, and WordPress core if the version you’re running has a known vulnerability.
- EMAIL ALERTS – During any scheduled site scans, you’ll get an email if iThemes Security Pro discovers any known vulnerabilities.
Sweet Package, Right?
So Don’t Delay, You Don’t Want to Miss This!
Here’s how to get started…
- Click the ADD TO CART link below
- Enter your information via our secure and very well encrypted 256 BIT Server…
- Within seconds of processing your order, you’ll get complete access to this step-by-step package delivered right to your email.
If you follow what’s inside, you WILL get great results… Don’t wait!
Now Only: $15.99
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look at this extremely limited offer that has the potential to help you..
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
PS – You’ll discover all the steps, tools and resources to help you finally succeed! Click the Add to Cart button to get your copy today!
* What’s Inside: Premium Genuine WordPress Plugin, Pro Version, All Documentation. (We only offer the exact same products as our vendor’s offer on their official website, but we don’t offer any additional author services like author’s and license keys)
* Get Lifetime Updates.
* All Products come with GPL Licensing.
* 100% Free From Virus / Malicious Script / Backdoor.
* File Size: 3 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Updated: 29th June 2021 (Current Version 7.0.1)
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to share and change it. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software–to make sure the software is free for all its users. This General Public License applies to most of the Free Software Foundation’s software and to any other program whose authors commit to using it. (Some other Free Software Foundation software is covered by the GNU Lesser General Public License instead.) You can apply it to your programs, too.
When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for this service if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs; and that you know you can do these things.
To protect your rights, we need to make restrictions that forbid anyone to deny you these rights or to ask you to surrender the rights. These restrictions translate to certain responsibilities for you if you distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it.
For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must give the recipients all the rights that you have. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights.
We protect your rights with two steps: (1) copyright the software, and (2) offer you this license which gives you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify the software.
Also, for each author’s protection and ours, we want to make certain that everyone understands that there is no warranty for this free software. If the software is modified by someone else and passed on, we want its recipients to know that what they have is not the original, so that any problems introduced by others will not reflect on the original authors’ reputations.
Finally, any free program is threatened constantly by software patents. We wish to avoid the danger that redistributors of a free program will individually obtain patent licenses, in effect making the program proprietary. To prevent this, we have made it clear that any patent must be licensed for everyone’s free use or not licensed at all.
The precise terms and conditions for copying, distribution and modification follow.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
0. This License applies to any program or other work which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed under the terms of this General Public License. The “Program”, below, refers to any such program or work, and a “work based on the Program” means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term “modification”.) Each licensee is addressed as “you”.
Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not covered by this License; they are outside its scope. The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does.
1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program’s source code as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and give any other recipients of the Program a copy of this License along with the Program.
You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
2. You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
a) You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License.
c) If the modified program normally reads commands interactively when run, you must cause it, when started running for such interactive use in the most ordinary way, to print or display an announcement including an appropriate copyright notice and a notice that there is no warranty (or else, saying that you provide a warranty) and that users may redistribute the program under these conditions, and telling the user how to view a copy of this License. (Exception: if the Program itself is interactive but does not normally print such an announcement, your work based on the Program is not required to print an announcement.)
These requirements apply to the modified work as a whole. If identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Program, and can be reasonably considered independent and separate works in themselves, then this License, and its terms, do not apply to those sections when you distribute them as separate works. But when you distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is a work based on the Program, the distribution of the whole must be on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless of who wrote it.
Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or collective works based on the Program.
In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Program with the Program (or with a work based on the Program) on a volume of a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under the scope of this License.
3. You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under Section 2) in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following:
a) Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
b) Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
c) Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only for non-commercial distribution and only if you received the program in object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with Subsection b above.)
The source code for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For an executable work, complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering access to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the source code, even though third parties are not compelled to copy the source along with the object code.
4. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
5. You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the Program or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or distributing the Program (or any work based on the Program), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Program or works based on it.
6. Each time you redistribute the Program (or any work based on the Program), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensor to copy, distribute or modify the Program subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients’ exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties to this License.
7. If, as a consequence of a court judgment or allegation of patent infringement or for any other reason (not limited to patent issues), conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence you may not distribute the Program at all. For example, if a patent license would not permit royalty-free redistribution of the Program by all those who receive copies directly or indirectly through you, then the only way you could satisfy both it and this License would be to refrain entirely from distribution of the Program.
If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances.
It is not the purpose of this section to induce you to infringe any patents or other property right claims or to contest validity of any such claims; this section has the sole purpose of protecting the integrity of the free software distribution system, which is implemented by public license practices. Many people have made generous contributions to the wide range of software distributed through that system in reliance on consistent application of that system; it is up to the author/donor to decide if he or she is willing to distribute software through any other system and a licensee cannot impose that choice.
This section is intended to make thoroughly clear what is believed to be a consequence of the rest of this License.
8. If the distribution and/or use of the Program is restricted in certain countries either by patents or by copyrighted interfaces, the original copyright holder who places the Program under this License may add an explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries, so that distribution is permitted only in or among countries not thus excluded. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if written in the body of this License.
9. The Free Software Foundation may publish revised and/or new versions of the General Public License from time to time. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns.
Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the Program specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and “any later version”, you have the option of following the terms and conditions either of that version or of any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you may choose any version ever published by the Free Software Foundation.
10. If you wish to incorporate parts of the Program into other free programs whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author to ask for permission. For software which is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, write to the Free Software Foundation; we sometimes make exceptions for this. Our decision will be guided by the two goals of preserving the free status of all derivatives of our free software and of promoting the sharing and reuse of software generally.
11. BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
12. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product