“Amazingly Simple But Powerful Secrets Revealed On How Anyone Can Go Zero To Public Speaking Hero In 3 Days… GUARANTEED!”
Discover How To Overcome Your Fear Of Public Speaking, Hold Your Audience Spellbound, Empower People To Answer Your Offers Instantly… And Master It All In Just 3 Days!
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
From The Desk Of thatebookshop
Full Time Internet Marketer
Forget everything you have been led to believe about public speaking. And forget what everyone else have told you, especially unhelpful opinions about yourself.
If you have a strong desire to overcome stage fright, deliver high impact presentations that move your audience and convey your ideas more effectively, then keep reading.
But if you want to stay in the comfort zone and continue walking in the shadows of other people, stay at the side-lines and watch your extrovert counterparts having the time of their life, I won’t waste your time any further and I suggest you hit the BACK button.
Still with me?…. GOOD!
Believe it or not, I can feel your inner pain and turmoil right now.
The fact that you’re still on this page now is because you can probably identify yourself to any of these scenarios:
- You are afraid to speak up
- You are tired of being outshined by people who seem to have a better way with words than you, and you often fall short in getting a job or a promotion
- You are in business that requires dealing with people – and that’s just it. You’re really afraid of dealing with people face-to-face!
- Your assignment or job requires you to speak to many people
- Your opinions are not taken seriously because people around you find that you’re timid or you just appear less important to them
- You don’t enjoy yourself at parties often because you can’t converse well and you’re rarely the centre of attention
- You are in the sales line and you’re afraid of coming across as a ‘hard selling’ sales man
The list can go on and on. I know you can identify with any one or more of these scenarios that’s been playing before your eyes – over and over again – throughout your life.
Up until now, that is.
“How Would You Like To Turn That Around And Start A New Life Without The Fear Of Speaking In Public… Today?”
Please don’t think I’m making fun of you. In fact, I see a lot of myself in everything I’ve just said. Just a few years ago, that is!
You see, I was labelled an ‘introvert’ (and oh boy, how I hate that word!) by my school friends. I was timid and I was anxious in the company of many friends. I behaved rather odd at formal functions, and I was rather unpopular at parties. This is the reason why for the first half of my life, I didn’t hang out much at clubs.
So after I left school and got my first job, the same thing repeated. I wasn’t chosen to represent my company in making speeches because I obviously sucked at speaking well in public. Not a surprise I didn’t get my raise.
I was sick and tired of being sick and tired… of being pushed to the side lines and people taking me less seriously!
I figured my problem was fear of public speaking. The common misconception is that this skill is needed only for stage talks. To me, it was more than that. And I figured that if I could conquer my ultimate fear that has been holding me back from achieving my peak potential, and the abundance of opportunities it cost me…
… I could very well salvage it all back!
“Can You See What This Was Costing Me?”
- My public perception
- Career / business opportunities
- My friendships and relationships
- My self-respect
- Even time! (because I would procrastinate and hesitate before speaking up)
It Finally Came Down To A ‘DO Or DIE’ Situation.
Admittedly, it wasn’t easy for me. Far from it.
Reading books on the topic didn’t help much because well, most of them made it sound so easy. Saying is one thing, doing is the other.
I had to overcome trembling knees, racing heart beats, sweaty palms, and drips of sweat down my forehead. So I took on my first public speaking challenge… with utter embarrassment.
But I didn’t stop because I had already been embarrassed too many times in my life, so what difference does an extra one more humiliating experience count for?
Over time, the fear dissipated, I discovered new techniques to overcome them. Later on I escalated to higher techniques of captivating my audience, and even came as far as selling to them
“How You Too Can Become The Next Excellence In Public Speaking And Communication… In The 3 Record Days!”
Introducing the final results of my trial and error, Excellence In Public Speaking And Communication is a digital audio course designed to take the shy, timid newbie to becoming the next public speaking superstar.
In 3 Days… Guaranteed!
What took me years of practice – at the expense of my mistakes and embarrassment – you can now skip all those humiliating experience and follow a proven recipe to:
- Build your self-confidence,
- Overcome your fear of public speaking,
- Empower and captivate your audience,
- Gain the ability to persuade and sell, and
- And learn it all in just 1 hour!
Introducing… Excellence In Public Speaking And Communication PLR Package
Here’s Exactly What You Will Receive Inside:
Module 1: 7 High-Quality Videos
Here’s A More Detailed Look At My Step-By-Step Course:
Session #1: GOAL SETTING – How To Deliver A Simple But High Impact Message:
- The 3 M’s that define your killer presentation! M _____, M _____ and M ______
- Beginner’s guide to designing a professional content-rich presentation in 30 minutes
- How to design a presentation that leaves a deep impact on your audience. It’s not about the words you say but HOW you deliver them – and I show you how to do just that
Session #2: How to Be a Superstar Speaker in 3 Days:
- Simple but powerful confidence building techniques (for the timid and the introvert!)
- How to overcome your mental barriers especially if you are preparing for your first public speaking experience. Even if you haven’t had a fantastic history of speaking on stage, I will help you overcome your deep rooted fears
- Techniques on how to deal two of the most common problems when taking the stage: finishing before your time is up – and running over the schedule
- A super simple method to overcome ‘brain farts’ i.e. when you’re stuck in the middle of your speech. This can be an embarrassing moment on stage and here’s how to avoid it
- Step-by-step training to become an able public speaker in just 3 days
Session #3: Techniques to Compelling Speaking:
- C___ T_ A_____: This is the difference between a goal-driven presentation and a normal speech (and also what makes money)
- How to move crowds and wow your audience
- 3 keys to delivering high impact messages to your audience
- How to handle difficult people and confrontational individuals (skip this and you will risk having your presentation controlled by the audience instead!)
- And more tips to enhance your presentation
Session #4: Marketing From the Stage:
- How to market your HIGH-END, BACK-END program from stage and make 10 to 20 times more than from your information business… in just one hour!
- Little-known special pre-empt technique to increase your conversions in the hall
- Step-by-step formula to sell your back-end offer
- Credibility boosting ways to increase your offer’s perceived value
- And much more within this module…
Session #5: How to Fill the Room:
- 3 main, powerful ways to fill the room and sit in targeted participants before your seminar
- Low-Cost, High-Converting traffic methods that target your audience around your area to attend your upcoming seminar
- How and where to tap into existing pools of prospects in other people’s database – and market to them!
- No Money Down Approach: how to get other people to tell OTHER people about your seminar
- And much more within this module…
Session #6: 6 Easy Ways To Eliminate Stage Fright:
Some may have a slight advantage of talent or previous experience, but what if you’re not one of them? I will show you 6 easy ways to confront your fears on public speaking and prepare you mentally for your first breakthrough experience.
Session #7: Marketing With Webinars:
This training video alone is worth the price of this entire course. How would you like to make even more money with the same materials and same presentation? I show you how to take your seminar business ONLINE and reach audience across the web. You can literally run your seminar from home!
Module 2: Ebook Training Guide
Here’s A Sneak Peek Of What’s Inside This Amazing
Excellence In Public Speaking And Communication Training Guide…
Inside This Step-By-Step Guide, You’ll Discover…
- 10 Tips for Professional Speakers
- 6 Questions That Professional Speakers Answer
- Easy Ways To Remember Your Material
- Get Rid Of Distracting Body Movements
- Achieving Success In Professional Speaking
- Creating A Professional Speaking Portfolio
- Professional Speaking: Do You Have What It Takes To Draw People?
- Dealing With A Negative Audience
- Finding Jobs For Professional Speakers
- Handling Questions And Answers
- How Free Professional Speaking Gigs Help You
- How To Feel Confident In Front Of Your Audience
- How To Market Yourself As A Professional Speaker
- How To Tell A Story In Your Professional Speaking Presentation?
- Organizing Your Professional Speaking Presentation
- Practice Makes Perfect!
- Professional Speakers Polish Their Message
- Successful Transitions For Your Presentation
- Ten Sources Of Income In Professional Speaking
- The Real Message That Professional Speakers Send
- Using Humour In Your Professional Speaking Gig
- Using Props In Your Professional Speaking Presentation
- What Does The First Year Of Professional Speaking Look Like?
- What Makes A Great Professional Speaker?
Content Preview Sample
6 Questions That Professional Speakers Answer
In any presentation, there are basic pieces of information that an audience should receive from their presenter. You are the problem solver presenting a solution that will benefit your audience. Even if you are just blessing the newlyweds at your best friend’s wedding, you will still have questions that must be answered. The presentation should answer who, what, when, where, why and how regarding your topic. In giving that information, your presentation will have clarity and will be on track to give the detail necessary to your audience.
1. Who – Who is your target audience? What would they like to know about regarding your presentation? Do they have any preconceived notions about your material? What are their concerns? Are you addressing the “who” you targeted in your research? When you address the “who” of your message, you are better able to relate with your audience. They will feel like you are speaking directly to them. They will give you their attention because they feel like their needs are being addressed.
2. What – What is the message you want to communicate? What are the issues? What are the solutions? The “what” in your message is the backbone of your presentation. It is your purpose of your message and the reason you are speaking. It is also the reason why people come to hear you.
3. When – When is the recommended time to act? Is there a sense of urgency in your presentation? Stressing the “when” aspect of your message is especially important when you want your audience to act immediately following the presentation – i.e. – sign up for a class, sell promotional materials, implement what was learned)
4. Where – Where is the problem located? Where can your audience find the help they need? “Where” signifies direction. This leads your audience somewhere in your presentation. Where would you like to take them? Common “where” statements include “across America today”, “in college campuses nationwide”, “in the construction industry”, and “in families in California”
5. Why – Why should they act? What are the motivating factors in prompting your audience to act? The focus here is inspiration and motivation to act. Not only do you want them to listen to you, but you want your audience to act on what you’ve said. You want to somehow improve their lives and honing your message on the “why” is a critical necessity.
6. How – How can they respond to your message? How can they act based on what they’ve heard? This is the learning and teaching portion of your message. This can be the “how-to” section telling them how they can easily improve their lives. This section often incorporates steps to follow.
There are still many more questions that your presentation should answer. As you piece all of these bits of information together, you’ll be giving your audience the detailed answers they are looking for. You also present yourself as the credible source of information you want to present yourself to be!
And it just keeps getting better…
When You Make The Wise Decision To Grab This Today,
You’ll Also Get These Fast Action Bonuses…
Fast Action Bonus #1:
Excellence In Public Speaking And Communication Checklist
Fast Action Bonus #2:
Excellence In Public Speaking And Communication Mind-Map
Try This Guide… You Don’t Have To
Decide Anything Today…
There’s No Risk!
I can keep telling you just how great my guide is, but you really need to go through it and see for yourself what’s it all about to know if it’s for you…
That’s why I’m going to give you a FULL 30 days to decide if this for you…
(Must Have Genuine Reason For Refund i.e. Broken Download, Corrupt or Files missing etc)
Click The Add To Cart Button Now To Lock-In Your Discount And Get INSTANT ACCESS…
A Recap On What Your Getting Today:
- Main Module: 7-High-Quality Training Videos in mp4 format (Valued at $250)
- Module #2: High Quality Excellence In Public Speaking And Communication Training Guide in doc/pdf formats (Valued at $160)
- Fast Action Bonus #1 – Check List (Valued at $17)
- Fast Action Bonus #2 – Mind-Map (Valued at $17)
- Module #5: Complete Set of Professional Graphics (Valued at $180)
- Module #6: Lead-Magnet Pack (Valued at $97)
- Module #7: Articles (Valued at $37)
- Module #8: Official Private Label Rights License (PRICELESS)
“Get Instant Digital Access To Excellence In Public Speaking And Communication Now For
Just $9.99!” Or FREE for Members
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look at this extremely limited offer that has the potential to help you…
I’ll see you on the inside!
To Your Success,
P.S. Don’t let the fear of not knowing limit your ability to make a substantial living online hold you back! This product alone will help you get solid results faster than doing and figuring out all the fussy work by yourself!
P.P.S. Be smart! Take advantage now whilst this offer is still fresh in your mind. I’m so confident that you’ll love the techniques used in this product that you’re backed by an iron-clad 60-day guarantee. Take action now!
* Number of Book Pages: 14-Pages (Doc/Pdf)
* Videos/Audios: 6-Videos, (Mp4)
* Sales-page/Thank-you page: Included (HTML)
* Included Graphics: Covers, PNG, PSD.
* File Size: 764 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Circulated: March 2021
* Suggested Selling Price: £37.00+
Terms and Conditions
Non-Transferable Private Label Rights
By purchasing are PLR product, you abide by the following terms and conditions:
[YES] Can be sold as it is no less than $9.99.
[YES] Can pass on personal use rights to your customers.
[YES] Can edit the sales page and opt-in page.
[YES] Can edit the contents of the eBook.
[YES] Can add to a PAID membership site (PU ONLY).
[YES] Can be bundled within a product package. (PDF eBook, PU)
[YES] Can be given away as a bonus. (PDF eBook, PU ONLY)
[YES] Can give away the product to your subscribers. (PDF eBook, PU ONLY)
[NO] Cannot pass on resell rights to your customers.
[NO] Cannot pass on master resell rights to your customers.
[NO] Cannot add to a free membership site.
[NO] Cannot sell private label rights.
[NO] Cannot add to a free membership site.
[NO] Cannot just pass away the product for free.
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product