Dear Online Course Entrepreneurs,
Have you ever wondered why you’re not getting as many sales to your online courses?
Maybe you’re getting a few to bite your initial course, but you can’t get them to buy all of your other classes.
Have you ever thought about what might be the cause of all of this?
The truth of the matter is it comes down to low consumption rates and low engagement. Here’s what I mean by this.
Did you know, on average, that only 10% or fewer people complete an online course?
Think about that statistic for just a second. Perhaps even put yourselves in your students’ shoes by asking yourself how many online courses you have completed as well.
It’s highly likely that most of you have answered either you hardly ever complete an online course, or if you have, then you are the small minority.
There has to be a reason why people only watched 10% of the course. Even though you have an excellent course, people’s attention spans are short, and they can get sidetracked easily.
The truth is that if they don’t complete your online course, then they will get buyer’s remorse in the end and won’t feel motivated to buy your other classes. That said, if, however they complete the online course, then they will at least if the course is good mini will feel that they got the right amount of value from you.
More consumption equals more trust.
More trust equals more sales to your other courses.
So how do you go about getting your students to complete your course? How do you motivate and get them excited to continue? How do you get their attention even if they get distracted?
How do you tap into the inner human mind or subconscious of your student to get them to continue?
Engagement Through Masterclass
Here’s a breakdown of this 8-Part Video Series in more detail:
Video #1: Introduction and Quick Overview
In this video, we will give you a quick overview of what’s inside this with you, of course. You’ll also be given a quick checklist on precisely what you need to have before you get started.
Video #2: The Human Brain
You might be wondering why we are talking about the human brain in a course about how to increase her student consumption rate. Believe it or not, this is a significant and massive part of getting to understand how to get your students to consume more.
Video #3: Desire Trigger
In the next few videos, we will cover different triggers that you can activate to get your students excited and motivated to continue. The first trigger is what we call the desired trigger, and just as it says, do you want to trigger people’s inner desires. But what kind of questions should you ask? Or what exactly does that look like?
Video #4: Progress Trigger
Another motivational factor that can help boost your dopamine triggers is by showing your students where they are in the course as a whole. But again, what exactly does that look like in practical terms? With software or WordPress plug-in, should you use to implement this sophisticated system?
Video #5: The Human Trigger
Another way to get people motivated is through accountability.
Video #6: Course Rewards
As we discussed in the previous video, rewards are a significant motivating factor. We all, as human beings, desire to earn rewards because it is chemically embedded into our brains. But what does that look like in an online course setting? How do you implement that in your online course? More importantly, what software or WordPress plug-in’s should you use to achieve this?
Video #7: Engagement Rewards
It’s one thing to earn rewards based on topics, lessons, or courses completed. However, you want to make sure that people engage with your online course as well. Most of the time, within online communities, it’s the sound of crickets. Silence. It’s a known statistic that only one out of 100 people speak up. So how do you go about rewarding people for maybe commenting more? Engaging more? What does that look like in practical terms? And more importantly, what software or wordpress plug-in should you use?
Video #8: Attention Trigger
Last but not least, in this particular video, we will discuss how to grab your student’s attention. For example, let’s say they forget about your course, and you need to send in some shape or form get them back. Remember, your goal is to help your students ultimately, and to help them, you need to get them to go through your course if you genuinely believe in it. What does that look like, and how can you implement this in your own business?
Videos Available In:
This Massive Video Training is easily worth…
…if you were to outsource it and not counting all the inconveniences that comes with proper research, recording and editing.
How To Make Money from This PLR Video Package:
- Add the videos to your paid membership site
- Sell the video series directly
- Sell it on Amazon Kindle
- Rework the content into your webinars
- Turn it into paid email series
- Use as a bonus for your affiliate offers
- Create physical products from it
- Create lessons for your coaching
- Sell the videos as backend offers
- Use videos to build a huge list
- Create a podcast episode series
- Use content for your newsletters
- Use content as part of your new products
- Sell the videos in DVDs
- Translate & sell in multiple languages
- Sell it with basic rights, or master resale rights
- Offer it as a bonus to your paid offers
- Convert the content into regular blog posts
- Create viral giveaways on Facebook
- Apply the info you learn to other PLR offers
PLR AVAILABLE + ALL MODULES INCLUDED!
– Unbranded PLR Videos – You’ll get 8 HD videos in each package. The best part? We do NOT put any branded intro screens on our videos.
– Professional Sales Video (VSL) – You’ll get a professional sales video (VSL). You can use it on your sales page to increase conversions and help you sell the video series!
– Professional Sales Letter – Included is a professionally written sales letter so you can set up the minisite in minutes, and sell the package of videos using your own web server. All while keeping 100% of the profits!
– Beautiful Graphics Design – You’ll also get a professional set of header, footer and product graphics which you can use along with the killer sales letter that’s included. You also get the PSDs to these professional designer quality graphics!
– Audio MP3s – Yes, you’ll even get the original mp3 audio files. This allows you to completely drill right down into the videos so you can edit them anyway you like. You’ll easily get far more sales if you make them truly 100% unique to you and your brand!
Sweet Package, Right?
So Don’t Delay, You Don’t Want to Miss This!
Here’s how to get started…
- Click the ADD TO CART link below
- Enter your information via our secure and very well encrypted 256 BIT Server…
- Within seconds of processing your order, you’ll get complete access to this step-by-step package delivered right to your email.
If you follow what’s inside, you WILL get great results… Don’t wait!
Only: $9.99 or FREE for Members
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
P.S. In this step-by-step video course, you will get to watch over my shoulder as I show you how to increase your online course consumption and engagement!
P.P.S.You can download this 8 part, step by step video course within seconds of your purchase. It is delivered electronically, so there’s no waiting!
* What You Get: 8-videos (mp4) 8-audios (mp3)
* Sales-page: Included
* Download/Thank You Page: Included
* Included Graphics: Covers, PNG
* Cover Graphics: PNG, JPG in different sizes
* File Size: 594 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Circulated: 2020
* Suggested Selling Price: £47.00+
Terms and Conditions
Private Label Rights Terms and Conditions:
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
[YES] You Can Edit & Rebrand The Videos
[YES] Can Sell This Product
[YES] Can Sell the Resale Rights (If Rebranded)
[YES] Can Be Packaged with Other Paid Products
[YES] Can Be Offered as a Bonus to Paid Product
[YES] Can Be Added to Paid Membership or Training Sites
[YES] Can Put Your Name on the Sales Page
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:
You CANNOT Sell Private Label Rights
You CANNOT Give Your Customers the Source Videos
You CANNOT Give the Transcripts
You CANNOT Offer in Firesales of More Than 5 Products
You CANNOT Offer in Dimesales
You CANNOT Give Away Videos for Free
You CANNOT Claim Original Copyright
1. You may not use this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product