Elite Video Player Is An Easy-To-Use And Complete Solution For Embedding MP4 Videos Into Any Posts/Pages With It’s Intuitive Options
Local Clients need a decent video player other than YouTube to keep traffic on their site.
Elite Video Player is an easy-to-use and complete solution for embedding MP4 videos into any posts or pages w/ mobile coverage you can sell them!
Main Plugin Features Includes:
- Easy AB looped playback for your visitors (great for teaching sites)
- Much improved and more powerful playlists (more playlist features coming soon).
- Automated checking of video encoding for logged in admins
- Completely responsive WordPress video player.
- Custom start and end screens are built right in. You can use your own custom design before and after the video.
Have your Elite Player up and running in minutes
Installation is super easy. Once you have downloaded the Elite Player simply edit it’s intuitive options.
VAST, VPAID, and IMA Support
Elite Video Player supports VAST (Video Ad Serving Template), VMAP (Video Multiple Ad Playlist) and IMA ads (Interactive Media Ads). Showcase Linear Pre-, Mid-, Post-roll videos, PODS (back-to-back video ads in a row) and also Non-Linear banner/text. Monetize your videos and bring insane results to your website. VMAP, VAST or IMA tags can be displayed on all videos that Elite Video Player supports (YouTube, Vimeo, Self hosted, Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, HLS m3u8 etc.) No programming knowledge is required to display these ads. See example.
YouTube support – playlist/channel/single YouTube
Elite video player can play any YouTube video, import YouTube playlist or even YouTube user channel. You can use default YouTube player or YouTube player with custom controls.
YouTube 360 VR & YouTube Livestreaming support
Elite video player has now support for any YouTube 360 VR video, and even supports livestream videos from YouTube.
You can host your own videos with only mp4 format required.
Also, elite video player can play any video from Vimeo too. Vimeo videos can be played with default Vimeo player or custom Elite player.
HTTP Live Streaming (HLS .m3u8) support
Elite video player now supports HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) .m3u8 files.
Amazon S3 & Amazon cloud drive videos
Elite player can play any video from amazon server.
Google drive videos
You can store and play videos from any Google drive.
Recommended when it comes to large files, use Dropbox to host your videos for free and play them in Elite player across websites.
You can also play any video from your local drive, no need for web hosting. Videos from drop box are also supported.
Open load videos
Elite video player can play any video from Open load.
Create your playlist with any video type you want – mix YouTube/Vimeo/Self-hosted/Google Drive videos all in one playlist.
Elite video player also supports custom advertising (beside VAST/VMAP/IMA) as pre-roll (before), mid-roll (during), post-roll (after), video ads and pop-up ads. This means you can have your own videos on server and serve them as you wish without having any external xml files. For each video in playlist you can set own pre-roll/mid-roll/post-roll/pop-up ad. Also, advertising is improved with custom skip ad option, which means that you can set different skip time for each video. Each ad can be added for all video types that elite player supports: YouTube single videos/YouTube playlists/user channels, Vimeo videos, and self-hosted mp4 videos. Custom Advertising can be combined with any VAST, VMAP and IMA Ads as well.
With Google Analytics you can track how many times videos has been watched and downloaded. Also, you can track how many times Advertisement video has been watched, how long Advertisement video has been played (before it’s skipped) or even count how many times your advertisement video was clicked.
Live video thumbnails for progress bar
Elite video player is the first and only video player that is using smart system for video thumbnails. You can set your video to auto-generate video thumbnails and display them Live in real-time, when user hover the progress bar.
VTT (jpg) Video thumbnails for progress bar
Elite video player can also display vtt (jpg) video thumbnails, meaning, these thumbnails are pre-made as single sprite sheet jpg image. See example.
Elite video player has subtitles (captions) support for HTML5 self hosted videos, Google drive, Dropbox, HLS m3u8 Livestream or Amazon S3 videos.
Elite player has support for sticky mode to keep videos visible to your customers all the time on the page (when scrolling up/down through page). If video is not in user viewport, sticky player will appear in bottom corner, and if video is in user viewport, sticky player will automatically hide.
Lightbox mode, responsive mode, full screen mode
Elite video player can be showed in lightbox mode. You can set any image to open player in lightbox. Multiple lightbox images are supported (multiple lightbox players in same page). Lightbox options are: lightbox image, lightbox image width and height, lightbox close on click outside (optional), lightbox auto play (optional). This way you can have multiple video players on the same page.
Responsive mode creates Elite video player that fits exactly into page or post content.
With Full screen mode Elite video player will cover the entire page.
Deep linking videos
Elite player supports Deep linking which means that any video from playlist can be accessed through URL link. Also, users can share active (current) video.
For example: Deep linking target to video called “Top Models” from playlist.
Protect video content
On self hosted videos you can disable right click over the video to prevent “Save video” action, and hide “SRC” attribute.
Also, to protect your videos in a way that nobody can see your video content (even if it’s “downloaded”) is to use HTTP Live Streaming – HLS m3u8 format.
This will help to understand better: link, this way nobody can view your video.
Convert your .mp4 files into .m3u8 format to protect your videos.
jpg, png, gif support
With Elite video player you can display your images or gifs, instead the video. This feature gives you option to use Elite player like banner or image slider. You can even mix images with videos in the same playlist.
Unlimited colour option
Elite player look can be customised by changing the colour accent to any colour you like to make your player blend in to your website perfectly.
Completely controllable Playlist
Playlist can be fully customized to fulfil your website needs and trends. You can manage order of videos in playlist, and also, manage which video from backend list will actually show in the playlist in frontend (which means you can have large number of videos in your admin area, but show only certain videos, and order them as you wish), so you have full control of displaying your videos. Playlist position can be changed from Right side to Bottom. Items in playlist are fully customizable so you can choose to have: thumbnails with texts, only texts, or only thumbnails.
Other Top Features Include:
- The most advanced video player
- Packed with options
- Pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pop-up advertising that works with YouTube videos/playlists/user channels
- Pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pop-up advertising that works with Vimeo videos
- Pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pop-up advertising that works with self-hosted videos
- Lightbox mode
- Mixed videos – YouTube/Vimeo/Self hosted/Google Drive
- Google Drive videos support
- Amazon S3 support
- Mobile optimized
- Optimized for touchscreen laptops
- Responsive design
- Sticky mode
- Subtitles (captions) support
- Video thumbnails support
– Live video thumbnails (live auto-generated thumbnails in real-time)
– vtt video thumbnails (pre-made thumbnails displayed from sprite sheet image)
- Easy to use
- Choose between custom YouTube controls or default YouTube controls
- Multiple (unlimited) instances of Elite video player in same page
- Resizable width and height
- Font awesome icons – perfect for Retina displays (font Awesome icons are vectors, which mean they’re gorgeous on high-resolution displays)
- Fully customisable – use any colour scheme you like or set one of the 20 pre-built colours (lime, green, emerald, teal, cyan, cobalt, indigo, violet, pink, magenta, crimson, red, orange, yellow, amber, brown, olive, steel, mauve, taupe)
- Choose between 2 types of player – with playlist or without playlist
- Real full screen support
- Tooltip indicator for better user experience
- Optional right-click menu
- Option to hide self hosted video sources (to prevent users from download/steal your videos)
- Auto play (optional)
- Logo image (optional)
- Poster image (optional)
- Autohide controls (optional)
- Shuffle (optional)
- Load random video on webpage load (optional)
- Info window (optional)
- Social networks share (optional)
- Embed player (optional)
- 6 video player pre-built shadow effects
- Use only icons that you need
- 12 pre-built scrollbar types (light,minimal,light-2,light-3,light-thick,light-thin,inset,inset-2,inset-3,rounded,rounded-dots,3d)
- Well documented
- Free support
- Free updates
Here’s how to get started…
- Click the ADD TO CART link below
- Enter your information via our secure and very well encrypted 256 BIT Server…
- Within seconds of processing your order, you’ll get complete access to this step-by-step package delivered right to your email.
If you follow what’s inside, you WILL get great results… Don’t wait!
Now Only: $9.99
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look at this extremely limited offer that has the potential to help you..
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
PS – You’ll discover all the steps, tools and resources to help you finally succeed! Click the Add to Cart button to get your copy today!
* What’s Inside: WordPress Software Plugin (Version 6.5.7) Documentation.
* Sales-page: Not Included
* Download/Thank You Page: Not Included
* Included Graphics: Covers, PNG
* Cover Graphics: PNG, JPG, in different sizes
* File Size: 15.2 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Updated: June 13th 2021 (Version 6.5.7)
Sorry, This Product Is Not Available To Members
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to share and change it. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software–to make sure the software is free for all its users. This General Public License applies to most of the Free Software Foundation’s software and to any other program whose authors commit to using it. (Some other Free Software Foundation software is covered by the GNU Lesser General Public License instead.) You can apply it to your programs, too.
When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for this service if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs; and that you know you can do these things.
To protect your rights, we need to make restrictions that forbid anyone to deny you these rights or to ask you to surrender the rights. These restrictions translate to certain responsibilities for you if you distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it.
For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must give the recipients all the rights that you have. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights.
We protect your rights with two steps: (1) copyright the software, and (2) offer you this license which gives you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify the software.
Also, for each author’s protection and ours, we want to make certain that everyone understands that there is no warranty for this free software. If the software is modified by someone else and passed on, we want its recipients to know that what they have is not the original, so that any problems introduced by others will not reflect on the original authors’ reputations.
Finally, any free program is threatened constantly by software patents. We wish to avoid the danger that redistributors of a free program will individually obtain patent licenses, in effect making the program proprietary. To prevent this, we have made it clear that any patent must be licensed for everyone’s free use or not licensed at all.
The precise terms and conditions for copying, distribution and modification follow.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
0. This License applies to any program or other work which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed under the terms of this General Public License. The “Program”, below, refers to any such program or work, and a “work based on the Program” means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term “modification”.) Each licensee is addressed as “you”.
Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not covered by this License; they are outside its scope. The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does.
1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program’s source code as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and give any other recipients of the Program a copy of this License along with the Program.
You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
2. You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
a) You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License.
c) If the modified program normally reads commands interactively when run, you must cause it, when started running for such interactive use in the most ordinary way, to print or display an announcement including an appropriate copyright notice and a notice that there is no warranty (or else, saying that you provide a warranty) and that users may redistribute the program under these conditions, and telling the user how to view a copy of this License. (Exception: if the Program itself is interactive but does not normally print such an announcement, your work based on the Program is not required to print an announcement.)
These requirements apply to the modified work as a whole. If identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Program, and can be reasonably considered independent and separate works in themselves, then this License, and its terms, do not apply to those sections when you distribute them as separate works. But when you distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is a work based on the Program, the distribution of the whole must be on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless of who wrote it.
Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or collective works based on the Program.
In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Program with the Program (or with a work based on the Program) on a volume of a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under the scope of this License.
3. You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under Section 2) in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following:
a) Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
b) Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
c) Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only for non-commercial distribution and only if you received the program in object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with Subsection b above.)
The source code for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For an executable work, complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering access to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the source code, even though third parties are not compelled to copy the source along with the object code.
4. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
5. You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the Program or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or distributing the Program (or any work based on the Program), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Program or works based on it.
6. Each time you redistribute the Program (or any work based on the Program), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensor to copy, distribute or modify the Program subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients’ exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties to this License.
7. If, as a consequence of a court judgment or allegation of patent infringement or for any other reason (not limited to patent issues), conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence you may not distribute the Program at all. For example, if a patent license would not permit royalty-free redistribution of the Program by all those who receive copies directly or indirectly through you, then the only way you could satisfy both it and this License would be to refrain entirely from distribution of the Program.
If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances.
It is not the purpose of this section to induce you to infringe any patents or other property right claims or to contest validity of any such claims; this section has the sole purpose of protecting the integrity of the free software distribution system, which is implemented by public license practices. Many people have made generous contributions to the wide range of software distributed through that system in reliance on consistent application of that system; it is up to the author/donor to decide if he or she is willing to distribute software through any other system and a licensee cannot impose that choice.
This section is intended to make thoroughly clear what is believed to be a consequence of the rest of this License.
8. If the distribution and/or use of the Program is restricted in certain countries either by patents or by copyrighted interfaces, the original copyright holder who places the Program under this License may add an explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries, so that distribution is permitted only in or among countries not thus excluded. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if written in the body of this License.
9. The Free Software Foundation may publish revised and/or new versions of the General Public License from time to time. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns.
Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the Program specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and “any later version”, you have the option of following the terms and conditions either of that version or of any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you may choose any version ever published by the Free Software Foundation.
10. If you wish to incorporate parts of the Program into other free programs whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author to ask for permission. For software which is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, write to the Free Software Foundation; we sometimes make exceptions for this. Our decision will be guided by the two goals of preserving the free status of all derivatives of our free software and of promoting the sharing and reuse of software generally.
11. BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
12. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product