Do you want to throw away those expensive addictive prescriptions and over the counter medications that doctors prescribe for anxiety, tension and stress?
Learn long term strategies, new perspectives on life and every day healthful practices that can help you transcend these insidious threats to your health and sanity to become a happy, healthy proactive individual once again!
- Are you tired of just “getting through” each day, hour by hour and minute by minute just to get it over with because you are so anxious, tense and stressed out?
- Are you always calling in sick because you woke up with yet another stress or anxiety related complaint such a headache, nausea or exhaustion from insomnia?
- Are you just struggling to get through life and just barely surviving rather than thriving, having fun and achieving your aims because you feel overwhelmed by anxiety, tension and stress?
Did you know that if you do not take care of your emotional stress that you are five times more likely to die within seven years!
Let’s face it.
Experiencing anxiety, tension and stress are immutable facts of life in this day and age. The pace of modern life picks up more and more each week. Many of us become overwhelmed because it becomes increasingly difficult to find time to relax or take it easy every now and then.
Few of us are able to “take time out to smell the flowers” nowadays, especially since the world wide recession hit and affected all of our lives. Many of us are working more than one job to make ends meet and rarely have time for healthy, emotional fulfilling activities that could allay our feelings of tension, anxiety and stress.
Even though stress is a recognized killer that contributes to all kinds of potentially lethal conditions including strokes and heart attacks it is an inevitable fact of life for just about everyone.
In fact many people are thrown for a loop at least once again and feel overwhelmed by a mountain of work. It is hard to stay physically or emotionally stable when you feel squished by financial troubles, needy people and rigid societal structures that make us feel exasperated and frustrated.
Feeling like life is just too much to bear is a fairly routine occurrence for most people and rather than be knocked down by circumstances many people find some kind of “crutch” to get them through the day.
Some people self-medicate by using alcohol, food or street drugs to relieve stress and anxiety and others take themselves to a doctor’s office to get a prescription for something that will calm them down, perk them up or cheer them up.
Of course all of these things will only bring you a temporary respite from the stress and in fact the escapist nature of these “treatments” – self administered or not – often rebounds in the form of hangovers, unmet deadlines and getting even more behind which of course results in even more stress.
Getting stressed out every day is normal but for some individuals stress and anxiety becomes so bad that they have to call in sick, cancel social obligations and avoid living their life!
They simply have no time but to do anything else but handle their stress and emotional pain and the difficult, broken machine that has now become their mind!
Is managing your stress becoming your new full time job! You might need help with that!
The problem with experiencing too much stress is that it eventually leads to chronic anxiety or a depression that is too much for you to handle. Many people have nervous breakdowns or need to be treated for addiction.
At one point I thought I was Superwoman and in order to be all things to all people I stretched myself to the limit. I made absolutely not time for me and made every minute of my day about pleasing others.
The result was a lack of self-care that led to chronic attacks of anxiety which eventually left me depressed.
I was such a mess that other people just simply stopped including me in their plans because I was such a downer to be with. I became depressed and isolated which in turn increased my anxiety and stress about trying to “act normal” even though I did not feel quite right at all.
To top it off my doctors were prescribing me antidepressants that caused me to bloat up and gain weight and want to do nothing else but eat and lie on the couch.
By the time I was done taking all of these medications I was a real mess and I had gained a lot of weight! It took me about a year to discover the natural solutions and therapies that would eventually give me the confidence to reduce my dependency on eating too much, drinking alcohol and taking antidepressants in order to manage my burnt out psyche.
I wrote this eBook after I successfully found ways to wrestle control of my life back from the beasts known as anxiety stress and depression and stop getting depressed when things were not perfect!
Part of my problem was that I did not realize that stress was at the root cause of all of my problems. I was so busy running the treadmill in the rat race that I just could not see the way I was behaving, how I was constantly reacting rather than taking charge of my life and succumbing to the ravages of stress.
My first step when researching this book was to find out all I could about stress, anxiety and tension and what causes these conditions to manifest in our lives as a chronic, harmful problem.
In Change Your Mindset To Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Uncertainty, you will be become familiar with the basics about these psychologically and physically damaging conditions including —
- A discussion of the many definitions of stress and how medical professionals have typically defined it
- How irritability often manifests as a front line symptom of stress
- The symptoms of stress overload that can affect your ability to concentrate or focus on the task at hand
- The difference between “good” and “bad” stress
- The situations where it appropriate to seek out stress on purpose
- Why you are more prone to terrible accidents when you are stressed
- How the constant nurturing of negative emotions can lead to our stress levels
- What “feeling in control” of your live has to do with helping you manage stress
- How the “fight or flight” mechanism serves us in some situations and makes us chronically ill in others
- The biological evolution of the defense mechanisms that cause us to overreact to too much stimuli in the first place
- How chronic illness can cause terrible anxiety and tension as a sideline secondary symptom
- The role that dysfunctional families and relationships can play in increasing your stress levels
- Why doing the wrong type of work can be so unhealthy for you and cause your stress and anxiety levels to skyrocket
- How the Holmes-Rahe Social Readjustment Scale is used for measuring the impact of stress that is attached to various events in life with Death of a Spouse scoring a top 100 score
- The statistics regarding the number of stress related ailments that warrant millions of visits to the doctor every year
- The severe health consequences that can be the result of not being able to handle stress very well.
- How your mind and body are affected by stress
- How to recognize the warning signs that your stress levels are getting too high
- How to develop effective stress management strategies and techniques
- When to see professional advice for your anxiety, tension or stress
- A comprehensive list of all of the antidepressant drugs that are prescribed for anxiety and depression plus a discussion of all of their side effects
- How being prescribed antidepressants like Prozac or Effexor can cause problems such as blurred vision, sleep disruption, weight gain, abnormal bleeding, abdominal pain, sexual problems and gastrointestinal disturbance
…and a lot more information about tension, anxiety and stress that is practical and allows you to see your condition in the same light as a medical professional.
Here’s Exactly What You Will Receive Inside:
Change Your Mindset To Reduce Stress, Anxiety & Uncertainty Ebook
Written by professionals with over 8318 + words, here’s what we are going to provide in this 59+ paged premium training guide:
Start Managing Your Stress Rather Than Let It Manage You!
Of course each individual reacts to stress in different ways so the symptoms of stress of one individual are not concurrent with those of the next!
Some people suffer from both emotional and physical symptoms and some just manifest the stress in their body while still being outwardly cheerful. Yet others can’t stop crying or sleeping while otherwise enjoying perfect health!
It is also true that people react to stress in different ways and are also vulnerable to many different types of triggers.
In Change Your Mindset To Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Uncertainty, I go over the various scenarios, symptoms and triggers that are part of suffering from tension, anxiety or stress including –
- How going to the bathroom frequently may not be symptomatic of a bladder infection but actually of being subjected to too much stress
- How sustained stress levels can cause headaches, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Why a dry mouth signifies that a person is under too much stress
- How changes in the way you feel on an emotional level can signify that you are under too much stress
- How alterations in the way you are behaving physically can indicate that you are under too much stress
- How your basic character might to relate to how much you might be predisposed to suffering from stress related ailments
- The top three occupations in contemporary life that court stress related ailments … are you in these fields?
- How being persistently angry, irritable and snappy can indicate that you are under too much stress
- How mysterious physical aches and pains can indicate high levels of depression
- How dizziness and lightheadedness can indicate depression and not an inner ear problem!
- How to know when fatigue and a constant feeling of being tired is part of a depression caused by stress
- Why people who are stressed find it harder to concentrate
- How a lack of both short term and long term memory can indicate that you are under too much stress
- How an increase in the use of vices such as smoking and drinking can be related to experiencing too much stress
- How stress serves to weaken your immune system and make it difficult for you to fight off infections and diseases
- How stress increases blood pressure and therefore becomes a contributing factor to heart attacks and strokes
- How stress can often bring on an attack of asthma
- How stress can lead to a decrease in sexual desire and a lowered ability to perform
- How you can learn to recognize the difference between perceived and real stress and learn to recognize false alarms that can get your Adrenalin levels skyrocketing for no reason
…There are many more problems can be caused by stress and as is obvious, many of these conditions are killers.
Is the Cure For Stress Causing You Even More Stress?
You Have the Power to Take Care of Your Stress Levels So That They Become a Source of Personal Power and Not Fatigue!
In Change Your Mindset To Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Uncertainty, I discuss all of the ways that you can learn how to manage your stress, anxiety and stress including –
- Understanding The Mind
- The Thoughts That Become Things
- The Insanity Of The Mind
- Scientific Discoveries and Psychological Observations
- How to Develop Mental Strength
- Experimenting With Exercise
- Experimenting With Diets
- The Importance of the Surrounding Environment
- Best Practices for Serious Mental Development
- The Subconscious Mind and Self-Programming Strategies
- The Subconscious Mind
- Self-Programming Strategies
- Law of Attraction v Shadow Work
- A Deeper Look into the Shadow
- The Law of Attraction
- Creativity and Imagination as Tools for Development
- How Does the Imagination Work?
- How To Use Your Imagination?
- Creative Wealth Manifestation Tricks
- Immersion In Different Fields
- Immersion Strategies To Use
- The Best Kind of Painful Immersion Practices
- Being Prepared
- Understanding Alternative Frameworks
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Content Preview Sample
A lot has been written about the concept of the mind and developing mental strength for greater success. We all know a lot of the literature with regard to the law of attraction, mastering the mind, and developing good habits to last a lifetime. Yet really developing these practices consistently over time is quite difficult. It is especially difficult when faced with modern-day challenges which seem to be designed to drain away our energy. Such drains can include social media, Wi-Fi, bills and expenses, broken relationships, environmental toxins, smartphones, alcohol, sugar, caffeine, the list goes on.
Understanding The Mind
The first step in understanding the mind is to realize that your thoughts are what determines your everyday experiences. This is the basic premise of all spiritual texts and esoteric schools of thought. It is also reflected in many scientific spheres such as quantum mechanics.
People have certain thought patterns that they picked up from the wider society, from their parents, from groups and organizations etc. They then project these thought patterns onto their surroundings. And they then mistakenly believe that their own projections and interpretations are the ‘truth’. But the truth is different for everybody, depending on their particular thoughts. This is why here is so much diversity in the world today.
Thoughts Become Things
A core component of spiritual growth lies in removing all of the thought patterns that we have picked up when we were young. These were just programmed into us. When we learn to remove and reinstall different thoughts and beliefs is when we start to come into our true autonomy as masters over our minds.
And this is partially why meditation is recommended across times and cultures. We are able to calmly observe our own thoughts patterns without reaction or involvement. This is one of the only ways that we can see things objectively. Otherwise, we tend to identify with our gender, political ideologies, nationality, or class. And we naturally see this as ‘correct’ due to our limited life experience.
People who do not understand the power of their own minds are largely lost as they cannot identify as conscious creators of their own reality. They will consistently find fault with the world and ask why it is so difficult to contend with. Understanding the power of thoughts is the first step to personal mastery.
The Insanity of the Mind
From the perspective of spiritual systems, the mind is irrational, illogical, and insane. We are required to observe the mind and detach from it in order to see its dysfunction. But we can also observe this dysfunction on a grander scale with the wars, hate, environmental destruction, racism, sexism, homophobia, political attacks, broken relationships, government spying programs, smartphone addictions, health problems, and more. Something is a little dysfunctional with the human populace, and this is a result of millions of minds that are not in the right place.
..As well as a lot more information about how to combat tension, stress and anxiety.
As you will no doubt understand by now, dealing with stress and anxiety in a completely natural way is more about changing your lifestyle and your attitude to life than it is about any particular form of treatment but it is also the most effective long term way to make yourself permanently invulnerable to the terrible health consequences of being under too much stress!
Transcend Anxiety and Stress Now… Without Drugs!
By taking appropriate preventative steps and by using natural remedies if you can deal with any stressful stimuli entirely and holistically without having to deal with the side effects of drugs!
Change Your Mindset To Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Uncertainty is an instant download that appears on your desktop just seconds after you pay for it.
When You Make The Wise Decision To Grab This Today,
You’ll Also Get These Fast Action Bonuses…
Fast Action Bonus #1 :
High-Quality Video Presentation Slide
Fast Action Bonus #2 :
What Is Stress And How Can We Avoid It – Report
Fast Action Bonus #3 :
How To Live Stress Free Audio Training
Fast Action Bonus #4 :
Fast Action Bonus #5 :
10-High-Quality Engaging Viral Quote Videos
Fast Action Bonus #6:
10-High-Quality Engaging Viral Quote Images
Try This Guide… You Don’t Have To
Decide Anything Today…
There’s No Risk!
I can keep telling you just how great my guide is, but you really need to go through it and see for yourself what’s it all about to know if it’s for you…
That’s why I’m going to give you a FULL 30 days to decide if this for you…
(Must Have Genuine Reason For Refund i.e. Broken Download, Corrupt or Files missing etc)
Click The Add To Cart Button Now To Lock-In Your Discount And Get INSTANT ACCESS…
How Much is This Going To Cost You?
You can own The Change Your Mindset To Reduce Stress, Anxiety And Uncertainty together with all the bonuses for a tiny $17.00.
That is a truly incredible deal!
Did I mention this eBook is only $17.00? It’s definitely a point worth repeating. You will be hard-pressed to find a more valuable resource.
I’m delighted to have the chance to share this powerful guide with you.
Again, you will receive the comprehensive and valuable insights for only $17.00 .
Please click the Add To Cart button right now and take ownership of this valuable course TODAY!
Get Instant Access Right Now!
Yes! I want instant access to Change Your Mindset To Reduce Stress, Anxiety And Uncertainty which includes the following:
- Main Product: Change Your Mindset To Reduce Stress, Anxiety And Uncertainty eBook in Doc/Pdf formats (Valued at $167)
- Module #2: High-Quality Video Presentation Slide in MP4 format (Valued at $197)
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #1: What Is Stress And How Can We Avoid It Report (Valued at $37)
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #2: How To Live Stress Free Audios in MP3 format (Valued at $47)
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #3: 7-High-Quality Infographics (Valued at $197)
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #4: 10-Engaging Viral Quote Videos (Valued at $270)
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #5: 10-Viral Quote Images (Valued at $89)
- Module #8: Complete Set of Professional Graphics (Valued at $188)
- Module #9: Lead Magnet Package, Opt-in Page etc (Valued at $97)
- Module #10: Keywords (Valued at $17)
- Module #11: Articles (Valued at $47)
- Module #12: Official Private Label Rights License (Priceless)
Normal price: $49.99
Today Only: $17.00
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
To Your Success,
PS – Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look at this extremely limited offer that has the potential to help you..
* Number of Book Pages: 59-Pages (Doc/Pdf)
* Videos/Audios: 1-Video (Mp4), 2-Audios (Mp3)
* Squeeze-page/thank-you page: Included (HTML)
* Included Graphics: Covers, PNG, PSD.
* EXCLUSIVE BONUSES: 7-Infographics (PNG), 10-Viral Videos (MP4) , 10-Viral Images (PNG)
* File Size: 517 MB (Zipped)
* Year Released/Circulated: Oct 2020
* Suggested Selling Price: £47.00+
Terms and Conditions
Non-Transferable Private Label Rights
By purchasing are PLR product, you abide by the following terms and conditions:
[YES] Report can be given away free.
[YES] Title and contents can be edited.
[YES] Can put your name as the author.
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus.
[YES] Can edit the Opt-in page and graphic.
[YES] Can be added to a PAID membership site.
[YES] Can sell and keep 100% of the profits.
[YES] Can resell with Master Resell Rights/Resell Rights/Personal Use.
[YES] Can be repurposed to other formats (audio, video, etc.).
[YES] Can be translated to other language(s).
[YES] You agree to handle any support issues for this product.
[NO] Sell with Private Label Rights – You may not provide the editable source files such as Photoshop PSD and Word DOC files.
[NO] Sell with Resell / Master Resell Rights.
[NO] Pass this license to your customers
[NO] Sell at dirt-cheap dime sale price
[NO] Give away for free
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product