Discover The Secrets To Harnessing The Power Of Email Marketing, Even If You Don’t Have A Single Subscriber Of Your Own
Get Results With Email Marketing…
Find out how you can practically steal subscribers from your competitors‘ lists, and they’ll thank you for it!
Discover the secrets to getting the lowest prices on dedicated email drops, plus bonuses and more!
Learn how to get the best results from every campaign every time!
Sample Content Preview
There’s risk in everything in business, but there’s also a way to mitigate some of that risk.
With regard to dedicated email drops, there’s a possibility that the quality of the list isn’t what you’re hoping for, that the subscriber numbers aren’t as high as the seller claims, etc.
Fortunately, you can take a few steps to help reduce your risk. Here are a few ways you can help mitigate the potential risk involved in buying dedicated email drops.
1. Ask For “Make Goods” – Some list owners will be willing to “make good” on their offer if they send an email out and it doesn’t perform. As upfront if they are willing to do this for you if you don’t get good results.
2. Use Cheaper Options First – If the list owner offers cheaper options such as text, display, or banner ads, try those first to see if you get any results. If so, you can then purchase a dedicated drop. If not, you might want to find another list to try.
3. Use Tracking – It’s a good idea to set up conversion tracking so you can see how many people make it to your thank you page and not just the traffic you get to the landing page.
4. Buy A Partial Send – You may be able to buy a partial send, which is when the list owner sends your email only to a small segment of their list at a lower price. For example, if the owner charges $200 for a dedicated email to a list of 20,000 people, they might send an email to 5,000 of those people for only $50 to let you test the quality.
Even with these techniques, there’s still a possibility that you won’t get the results you’re hoping for, but this way you won’t have as much at stake, so your potential for loss is greatly reduced.
Perhaps the most difficult and time-consuming part of buying dedicated email drops is finding lists that fit with your niche. There are two main ways to do this. You can either use a broker, or you can find lists on your own.
If you would like to check out a broker, here are two sites to take a look at:
Brokers are great, because you can let them do all the work finding the lists, negotiating deals, etc. However, it comes at a price. The broker takes their cut of the money, making the service significantly more expensive than if you buy direct from list owners.
The above link will let you search about 60,000 mailing lists to try to find some that will work for you. But a lot of people use this same site, so it may be hard to find something affordable.
The other way to find lists is a bit more work, but you have the potential to locate “hidden” sources that might have lists that aren’t overused and that are priced a lot more reasonably.
Let’s say you’re in the weight loss niche. Start visiting popular websites in the weight loss niche and looking for the links that say “advertising” and such. Many websites will have a list of all their different promo opportunities, or at least a contact page so you can inquire about them. They may also have a media kit that You can also Google like this:
As you can see, this search came up with over two thousand potential sites you might be able to advertise on.
You may have to wade through a lot of sites, but eventually you will come up with a nice list of sites you can contact about advertising.
Before You Advertise
There’s a couple of things you need to do before you commit to advertising with any list. Primarily, you need to subscribe to the list and watch it for a week or two to get an idea of what the list is like.
Things you need to look for:
• How frequently do they send emails? If they slam the list day after day, it probably won’t be very responsive. If they hardly ever email, the list may have gone cold.
• Do they mail only ads, or do they also send valuable content? If the list is nothing but ads, it probably won’t be very responsive.
• Do they endorse their advertisers or merely send ads? Ideally, you want to see the emails coming with the list owner’s name in the FROM field, and you want them to say something like “Our friends at Your Site Name have a really cool offer for you!”
Once you have a few prospects that fit these criteria well, it’s time to start contacting them and finding out how much the list owner charges for advertising and you’ll want to ask a few other questions.
Here are a few important questions to ask:
• List Size – You’ll obviously want to know their subscriber numbers, but also ask if they are willing to send a test email to a smaller segment of their list at a lower price so you can see how well it converts before you commit to a larger price.
• Cost – Find out how much their standard rates are.
• Estimated Open Rate and CTR – Many list owners don’t know this information, but those who do should be fine with providing it. If not, it could be a red flag.
• Split Testing – Find out if they allow split testing so you can test different elements of your promotion.
• Other Incentives – Ask if the list owner is willing to offer any special incentives to get your business. For example, 30-day terms so you can pay after the email is sent, or a reduced rate if you buy ads on their website or a lower rate as a first-time buyer.
Buying Your Ad
Once you’re ready to buy, find out their availability. You should be able to schedule a specific date and time. Hopefully the list owner will be able to tell you which days and times perform best for them, but if not, a good rule of thumb is that the best days are usually Tuesday-Thursday between 8 PM and Midnight Eastern time.
Weekends can also do well, but make sure you ask what their typical open rate and CTR is on weekends, because it could be lower or higher on weekends depending on the list.
Make sure you’re going to be the only email sent to the list that day. Otherwise, you’ll risk getting lost in the shuffle, and you won’t see the kind of results you could if you were the only email that day.
Remember to ask for those bonus incentives. If you don’t ask, it’s not likely they will be offered voluntarily. As for every possible discount you can get, such as a discount for it being your first time advertising with them, and discounts off putting banner ads on their website.
Finally, don’t forget to try to negotiate Net 30 payment terms, meaning you have up to 30 days after the email is sent to pay. This will let you see what the results will be before you pay, and you can negotiate afterword for a “make good” email before you pay if results are dismal.
“Here Is Your Unbeatable Money Back Guarantee!”
That’s right. You can test drive this product for a full 30 days after your purchase to check out this product to see if it are for you.
Read it. Absorb. Apply it to your existing business. Observe the results.
If for any reason at all, you’re not satisfied with this product whatsoever, just contact me, let me know why, and I’ll refund your purchase, provided you delete the copy off your hard drive.
YOU CANNOT LOSE.
Download Instantly For Only £9.99
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning).
(This is a digital download. You will instantly be directed to the download page upon purchase)
P.S. Remember: your purchase is backed by my 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. You’ve got nothing to lose except a chance to try it out for yourself
1 Ebook (PDF, DOC), 18 Pages
7 Part Autoresponder Email Messages (TXT)
1 Squeeze Page (HTML, PSD)
File Size: 2,514 KB
Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can modify/change the main product
[YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
1. You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.