Charity Fundraising – Making Your Charity Fundraiser A Success is a 32 page, +6000 word report.
In this report, you will learn why it is important to establish a fundraising timeline, and why you should add incentives for potential donors to boost your donation rates.
Recurring donations are covered, as well as why you don’t want to spend too much time attempting to raise money over the telephone. Crowdfunding and mobile charity fundraising are also discussed
You will learn these and other proven practices for running a successful fundraiser. If you are having a hard time coming up with ideas for fundraisers, we have listed several low-cost, high-return campaigns that routinely make good money for charities in any field.
- Identifying Your Perfect Prospect
- Establish Your Timeline and Financial Target
- Incentivizing the Give
- Offer a Recurring Option
- Telephone Fundraising is Dead
- Your Website and Email Marketing
- Going Mobile with Text-to-Give
- Using the Power of Social Media to Boost Your Fundraising Results
- Crowdfunding and Fundraising
- Fundraising Tools, Apps, and Consulting Firms
- Donor Retention Is a Must
- Don’t Forget the 3 Stages of Successful Fundraising
- Remember to “ABF”
- 13 Proven Fundraising Ideas for Charities
- Top 10 Tips for Successful Charity Fundraising
Related Article Bundle
Ten 400+ word articles that you can post and repurpose any way you want. The articles are provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
- A Day of Giving Charity Fundraiser Can Raise Significant Money in Just 24 Hours
- Cash in on the Allure of Las Vegas for a Successful Fundraiser
- Harness the Power of Auction Fever for Your Next Fundraiser
- How a Give It Up Fundraiser Can Help Your Charity and Your Donors
- How the Word Because Can Instantly Make More Money for Your Charity
- Is Crowdfunding a Smart Fundraising Option for Your Charity?
- Peer-to-Peer Giving Gets Your Supporters Working for Your Charity
- The Benefits of the Recurring Gift Model for Charities and Their Donors
- The Biggest Mistake Charities Make When Hosting a Fundraiser
- Why Your Charity Must Have a Text-to-Give Campaign for Your Next Fundraiser
This package includes a mini-report that complements the main report. This guide is perfect to use as “opt-in bait”. It includes it’s own 3D eCover with editable flat images included. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
This checklist is an overview of the main report. It breaks the report into easy to read point form format. This is perfect for hand-outs. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
The main guide is also broken down into an easy-to-follow slidedeck perfect for presentations. Provided in the following formats: .ppt | .keynote
Included in the package is a high-impact infographic. This graphic showcases information, tips and/or stats about the main report’s topic. It is ideal for sharing on social media or blogs. It includes an area for you to quickly add your own branding/domain. Provided in the following formats: .png (web optimized) | .psd (editable)
These 20 large images (800px by 1000px) are created by our in-house designer. Each poster includes a quote related to the main report’s topic. These posters can be shared on your website, blog or social networks. Provided in the following formats: .jpg | .pdf (editable)
Your Also Covered By My No Quibble, No Fuss, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
That’s right. You can test drive this product for a full 30 days after your purchase to check out this product to see if it are for you.
Read it. Absorb. Apply it to your existing business. Observe the results.
If for any reason at all, you’re not satisfied with this product whatsoever, just contact me, let me know why, and I’ll refund your purchase, provided you delete the copy off your hard drive.
YOU CANNOT LOSE.
Today Only: £9.99 or FREE for Members
Click the Add To Cart button above to get INSTANT ACCESS (even if it’s 3:00 in the morning)
P.S. Remember: your purchase is backed by my 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. You’ve got nothing to lose except a chance to try it out for yourself.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
**content is for your personal use only**
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:
CANNOT be sold under any circumstances.
1. You may not use this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.